Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How is the Ice by you tike? It is a mess here for sure, have no idea how to get a car or truck out of the drive it is that bad prob 3/4" on the ground.

Vintage-Coffee-Signs.jpg

About the same. I am really contemplating staying home. It is all down hill for me but there are lots of turns

It is going to warm up here today, 24 now, up to 45 and sunny today

387130_320229157992437_886090039_n.jpg

About the same. I am really contemplating staying home. It is all down hill for me but there are lots of turns
I was supposed to go away for a day had to cancel it, really the worst I have ever seen it here, did get the wiper bushings in the Tikey truck done now the motor is not working WTF?:mob:

Morning stopping in for a cup of motivation. Suppose to be 50 here today, won't know what to do, able to go outside for more than 10 minutes. Redheads NOOO never met one that wasn't "crazy".

What a guy!

Thank you sir. Would love to chat but I must run for an MRI on the old bones in the spine.

Morning stopping in for a cup of motivation. Suppose to be 50 here today, won't know what to do, able to go outside for more than 10 minutes. Redheads NOOO never met one that wasn't "crazy".
Hey I aint crazy! I am just
64ef21a8a197d725be81e42051518840.gif

Hoppy seen you selling Sun cards on the E site. They looked familiar think I have mine. I'll check later and make sure. Just in case though, look later and let me know if you have one for a 67 383 4bbl.

Hoppy seen you selling Sun cards on the E site. They looked familiar thing I have mine. I'll check later and make sure, but just in case look later and let me know later if you have one for a 67 383 4bbl.
Got them right here have the 325 HP one want it shoot me a pm. $10?

-
Back