Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But your not supposed to be doing personal business while at work either! WHAT?
And a step further I've been at Lowes, Walmart, barber shop, middle of the day and run into people in uniform. I'd never, ever, thought of doing that. That's what off-duty time was for.

Wife was looking at the Cruisin the coast car show, held in the fall, seven day show. Anyone done it, or know someone who has??

Like the hood. Those are the wheels i want for my power wagon.
Thank you , I built it 15 or more years ago from a roadrunner hood, dozens of folks tryed buying it from me, I still have it ready for this Ramcharger I drive now

TRUCK HOOD ROADRUNNER 003.jpg

TRUCK HOOD ROADRUNNER 002.jpg

10563128_893938710621476_1373486770875610598_n.jpg

I never do company business on personal time....

-28. Geebus...
More work than i want today.
Will git er dun though.

I never put up with that as a shop chief, if they were techs made them take leave, Mil had a fix for that, then came the smart phones, made them lock it in the car, only to be used during lunch or break, Got reported for that then it became base policy the general loved the idea! Boy so much work got done it was amazing.

I never do company business on personal time....

-28. Geebus...
More work than i want today.
Will git er dun though.
I wish my wife could live by that. I'm always telling her it will be there for you in the morning, or they will run without you.

Getting ready to head back home! Fun seeing everybody. Had fun. My nephew thought he could beat this old man in the 50 yd dash last nightin the restaurant parking lot. My brother is law was laughing so hard. Two beers made me really fast I guess.

I never put up with that as a shop chief, if they were techs made them take leave, Mil had a fix for that, then came the smart phones, made them lock it in the car, only to be used during lunch or break, Got reported for that then it became base policy the general loved the idea! Boy so much work got done it was amazing.
My wife has employees that are on their phones and shopping online when she walks past their office. There's a lot of that going on nowdays for sure.

Getting ready to head back home! Fun seeing everybody. Had fun. My nephew thought he could beat this old man in the 50 yd dash last nightin the restaurant parking lot. My brother is law was laughing so hard. Two beers made me really fast I guess.
Be safe!! Go Fury Go.....

My wife has employees that are on their phones and shopping online when she walks past their office. There's a lot of that going on nowdays for sure.
We ran production numbers at the end of each month, went from 40% to 85% in one month when I cut them off from it. Sorry I might be old school but have absolutely no tolerance for personal business while on the clock.

Hoppy. I like the tech thread you started over in 'lectric. I've been tempted to mention an certain expert on brightness ...

The perfect number.

We ran production numbers at the end of each month, went from 40% to 85% in one month when I cut them off from it. Sorry I might be old school but have absolutely no tolerance for personal business while on the clock.
That's a huge difference.

Talk about huge, the weather gal says we will see 3-6".

Hoppy. I like the tech thread you started over in 'lectric. I've been tempted to mention an certain expert on brightness ...
It is just a goof thread about nothing to see how many people chime in like the jack stand one, betting a few pages at least.

-
Back