Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just scored this yesterday never saw one before, very surprised I got it for $20 My holy grail is a spedo/tach tester, they are not cheap and kind of rare.
s-l500.jpg

6/12V timing light circ 1950's

Just got one of these in need to list it prob on FBBO kind or rare was surprised it came with the dist!

s-l1600.jpg

Sun was on the cutting edge of diagnostic equipment back then.

Sun was on the cutting edge of diagnostic equipment back then.
There is a big following for them also, actually built really well, my biggest issue is no schematics, and there are no transformers available and since they don't work I cant find out what the outputs should be, dam things have 12 taps on them!

There is a big following for them also, actually built really well, my biggest issue is no schematics, and there are no transformers available and since they don't work I cant find out what the outputs should be, dam things have 12 taps on them!
Ouch!

The hoses are blown out the only reason it is there no water in the shop and need it when I power wash the aircraft stripper off the cabinets.

This will be fun getting something up that incline. Hate the dam thing but nothing I can do to fix it.

Duke where are you....they restrict your computer???

I always wanted a flame thrower this might be the time!
Used propane/mapp torch for pipes and stuff at cold storage sometimes, but usually chipped away most of it. Easy to melt a little ice that way. Takes a lot of BTU to clear solid stuff.

-
Back