Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So it will show up about 2:30 PM....
Nope. All done. They were here by 10. I already went to Ace for another bag of ice melt. What a f'n mess. not even getting up to freezing today...Already used about 80lbs since I got home last night and the driveway still ain't clear. Pretty close though. Not even trying to clear the entrance from the road. I could probably use a couple bags of salt, work all day and still not get through that mess. Hopefully some of the salt water flows down there to work on it.
Pics to follow?
Wish I could have got a pic of them loading the old projector TV in back of the Geek van but it all happened too quick. Barely fit. Dude just kept shoving. lol

My buddy takes his to the golf course and parks i
So I bought this car, mostly like you see it, was set up for straight line racing. BUT, no way to run it at the drag strip, no roll bar! And it "looks too fast" according to tech. So I have been endeavoring to make it more of a street car... 4:10s out, 3:23s in, stuff like that...
Well to me, JMO, a roll bar would of put a damper on the look it with the vert down. Of course guess you bought it to race it, what it was built for, that's cool. My 55 has a 4.11 rear, mini tubbed 11 1/2 inch tires. A cool look with Cragar's.

Dam!!! The dog is really farting this morning... :eek:

I need to take a break and let the room air out... :wtf:

Shop doesent want to warm up today.
Not in a hurry, so i will just relax.
Raise truck so it can melt off faster.

Funny you shouls ask, thet are 17x7 inch with 4 inch Backspacing. now for the funny part, Was going to upgrade to Dr diffs 13 inch brakes BUT seems they will stick out too much to the front, so I am looking at other wheels, 8 inch with 5 inch backspacing. They do look good Thankshttps://www.wheelsforless.com/VN2157765
21550R17 in front and 24550R17 rear yokohama Hoping to get a 22550R17 on the front with the wheel change....

Well to me, JMO, a roll bar would of put a damper on the look it with the vert down. Of course guess you bought it to race it, what it was built for, that's cool. My 55 has a 4.11 rear, mini tubbed 11 1/2 inch tires. A cool look with Cragar's.
Did not buy it to race, but would be nice to race it from time to time....Any kind of sanctioned event require a roll bar...

It is a street terror! A little less quick with the gear change but still plenty fun...Dyno over 500 HP and torque. Engine built by a Circle track engine builder....Boggess engines.

Man the trip to the pharmacy sucked took 5 tries to get out of the driveway, roads are decent though. Really surprised we did not have power lines down. Got the last 100lbs of salt now to put it down without braking my *** stuff is slippery!

Man the trip to the pharmacy sucked took 5 tries to get out of the driveway, roads are decent though. Really surprised we did not have power lines down. Got the last 100lbs of salt now to put it down without braking my *** stuff is slippery!
Look out!!!
742.gif
Here comes Hoppy!! Sorry I could not find one with an old white guy driving!:lol:Here, hold my beer:rofl:

Last edited:

One of the local Hot Rodders golfs. He takes his really primo 72 SS Chevelle to the golf course. Beautiful car, big block, Cragars, bright red. Parking lot is shaded by huge old evergreens. This was during wind, here "wind" is a season, not just an anomaly. Fellow goes out golfing. Staff members rush across the golf course to retrieve him. He returns to the parking lot to find a limb about 18" in diameter resting not so gently on his Chevelle and a large crowd of onlookers in mourning surrounding it.

One of the local Hot Rodders golfs. He takes his really primo 72 SS Chevelle to the golf course. Beautiful car, big block, Cragars, bright red. Parking lot is shaded by huge old evergreens. This was during wind, here "wind" is a season, not just an anomaly. Fellow goes out golfing. Staff members rush across the golf course to retrieve him. He returns to the parking lot to find a limb about 18" in diameter resting not so gently on his Chevelle and a large crowd of onlookers in mourning surrounding it.
I couldn't park my Kool Kars at the golf course. I've seen it happen, and the people stopping to look at them. And of course like you said there is mother nature.

I couldn't park my Kool Kars at the golf course. I've seen it happen, and the people stopping to look at them. And of course like you said there is mother nature.
I parked with the top down,, came back and the car was FULL of little leaves seeds from trees. Still some come out when I put top down. Blew them out vacuumed them out.....Always top up when I park now.

I parked with the top down,, came back and the car was FULL of little leaves seeds from trees. Still some come out when I put top down. Blew them out vacuumed them out.....Always top up when I park now.
Kinda like going to Pismo Beach to go dune buggying. You never do get all the sand out :lol:

I can't park mine at the golf course either.. That would require me to go to the golf course...

Well there is cart girls, with a cart full of beer....who's playing golf.

I drive this to the Golf Course, once in a while...
WIN_20160308_232353.JPG
WIN_20160308_232431.JPG
WIN_20160308_232416.JPG

-
Back