Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice I like 60-63 vettes...we both have a Chevy and a MOPAR...best of both worlds!!

Wonder how the Philly parade's going. When Royals won the World Series in 2015, estimated 1 million there for the parade. Way to many for me stayed home watched it on TV. Besides the bathroom AND cold beer was a lot closer.

Wife wants more garage space, would like an older truck (likes the chopped look of a 40's Hudson) and a 30's something coupe. Told her she'd have to retire first, two cars keeps me busy enough.

Bigger garage than me....
Probably not... they're never big enough... I built a 35x45 when I retired 17 years ago. With all my stuff in here, I can get maybe 3 cars in here, on a good day.. But I do have a lift bay...:thumbsup:

I am weening myself off the Mopar addiction...
****** would be less expensive....Had at one time, 66 Hemi Charger, 67 440 Dart, 66 Dart GT, 64 Sport Fury convertible. And later the 69 Dart I sill have. Sold or gave away all but the 69

No smart-a** Hoppy comments here, I want some beer in June. :lol:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I have a cheap "light beer" kit coming. In the meantime, I will make 5 gal of the Summer Shandy to try out then brew some fresh for Farmington.

****** would be less expensive....Had at one time, 66 Hemi Charger, 67 440 Dart, 66 Dart GT, 64 Sport Fury convertible. And later the 69 Dart I sill have. Sold or gave away all but the 69
Restored them all, did not finish the 66 tho...

Wonder how the Philly parade's going. When Royals won the World Series in 2015, estimated 1 million there for the parade. Way to many for me stayed home watched it on TV. Besides the bathroom AND cold beer was a lot closer.
Got it on the new TV here. Haven't heard any actual numbers, but they were gesstimating 2 million...

Lets see....., 60 Vette (owned 44 yrs), 3) 65 Belvederes , 68 GTS 383 numbers car, 70 Cuda 383 4spd numbers car , 90 Jeep Comanche, 92 Ram 2500, 06 Chry 300 ( wifes car) ... Yup.... I got a problem... needs intervention... LOL...

Probably not... they're never big enough... I built a 35x45 when I retired 17 years ago. With all my stuff in here, I can get maybe 3 cars in here, on a good day.. But I do have a lift bay...:thumbsup:
Yes a lift will be a must have for mine to.

No $$ for another this year....just bought a 3'4 ton diesel and enclosed trailer. Boss said that's it for this year....gotta keep the boss happy. Did say though, almost in the same breath we needed to look into a new garage, or buy a small building. Small building I didn't think of that, not sure I'd want the cars that far away.

I had to make myself a note, to remember to go in the house, and take the Ham out of the oven...Smells Really good... and yes... I did sample a little bit.. COME ON DINNERTIME...YUM.....:thumbsup:
0207181925_Burst01.jpg
0208181229.jpg
0208181229a.jpg

-
Back