Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Whatever I can find for me....wife working late, she had a couple doctor appointments today. Has to have a knee scoped in a couple weeks, and will be home three work days and a weekend. Hope the weather's nice....lol.

Daymmm! That looks tasty.

I have a bad habit of over-cooking Lamb. I got it right this time. Served with baked sweet taters, butter and some brown sugar. A little Mint Jelly and about 3 fingers of Bullet KY Bourbon over 3 ice cubes.

Yummy!

Should the coffee thread include good edibles? Oops I forgot about the Blue Thread!

I have a bad habit of over-cooking Lamb. I got it right this time. Served with baked sweet taters, butter and some brown sugar. A little Mint Jelly and about 3 fingers of Bullet KY Bourbon over 3 ice cubes.

Yummy!

Should the coffee thread include good edibles? Oops I forgot about the Blue Thread!
Ha! We do get into "good eats" at times!

My wife wants to know what time dinner is!

It's the pickles, she's a Dairy Farmer from Monroe, Wisconsin.
Bread and butter pickles are great! I even like them with hotdogs...

9F75BEDD-AD28-4A7E-B954-C7CB8C5A2DD7.jpeg

Pickles. I like dill,and some bread and butter. This one particular owner of a restaurant, i had to point out the choice of pickle was nfg. They were terrible,always were. Perhaps if she looked at the plates and saw an inedible garnish she would get the point.
Took a while and finally changed.

My son brought me rotten ronnie’s so im having a toxic dinner.
Not very often i get mickeydees...

Grease.
Or garbage. Either is just as good for you

Watching North Korea on the news. I am a non-violent type of guy but that country needs to be turned to a glass highway. There, I feel better. Now Lindsey Vaughn is on. She's a keeper! Time for a toddy! LOL

-
Back