Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Watching North Korea on the news. I am a non-violent type of guy but that country needs to be turned to a glass highway. There, I feel better. Now Lindsey Vaughn is on. She's a keeper! Time for a toddy! LOL
Did the Olympics start?

No not yet a few more days....got lots of pre-recorded ready.
What is that beast u found...whats the story??

Ooops guess it does start today, geeze retire and loose track of the days.

That's a pretty poly!
Here's one too! Love those Poly's!
11866347_620218061452660_1404753106477706530_n.jpg

Personally... I like BACON Grease !!!! :thumbsup:
The 4 major food groups are as follows:

Sugar
Fat
Salt
Alcohol

The optional 5th group is tobacco.

If you want to maintain a nice banana yellow complexion...avoid those veggies!

Pickles. I like dill,and some bread and butter. This one particular owner of a restaurant, i had to point out the choice of pickle was nfg. They were terrible,always were. Perhaps if she looked at the plates and saw an inedible garnish she would get the point.
Took a while and finally changed.

My son brought me rotten ronnie’s so im having a toxic dinner.
Not very often i get mickeydees...
Try this recipe....Take a new jar of dill pickles...drain the juice...bring to a boil with a cup of sugar added. Then pour mixture back into the jar of pickles. The next day they are ready to eat. I love them.

3-2-1 baby backs. 3 hrs. on smoke, foil wrap for 2 hours, unwrap and sauce (id you desire). Perfect every time. Pic was taken after the 3 hr. smoke.
20180208_153102.jpg

The Olympics are starting at YOUR House !!!!
?

Not yet.
Olympic coverage starts just after the news here.
Cool
No not yet a few more days....got lots of pre-recorded ready.
What is that beast u found...whats the story??

Ooops guess it does start today, geeze retire and loose track of the days.
1963 318 poly with pushbutton trans and driveshaft
That's a pretty poly!
Here's one too! Love those Poly's!View attachment 1715139901
i wish

In stead of starting another 360 thread....can someone lead me to a good recipe on here to build up a good 360 engine?

I have an 88 4 barrel block out of a truck....Stroked. I want it very streetable. I have tried searching on here and either my technique is off or my computer is because nothing comes up

I have an 88 4 barrel block out of a truck....Stroked. I want it very streetable. I have tried searching on here and either my technique is off or my computer is because nothing comes up
Stroked?! Oh hell. Sky's the limit there

-
Back