Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have always had plates on both ends here...
I guess so the meter readier doesn't have to walk down the rear of the cars?? I was a LEO 30 years never thought we needed front tags, just another way for the county or state to make money.

I guess so the meter readier doesn't have to walk down the rear of the cars?? I was a LEO 30 years never thought we needed front tags, just another way for the county or state to make money.

I also think that they use the front tags for checking/verifying when you go through an I-pass toll booth... They match the license plate to the transponder...

Hey Tim saw your GT pic, what year is it??
1969, 408 stroker...

20171104_172745.jpg

I didn't even put the bracket on my Cruiser. People would ask me what I did with the front end.
2017-08-28 001 441.jpg

Good Morning All,, Lot of catch up here today.
Tim, those are the wheels I want to put on my 68 GTS, What size, backspace , and Tires?? @Mopar Tim
Funny you shouls ask, thet are 17x7 inch with 4 inch Backspacing. now for the funny part, Was going to upgrade to Dr diffs 13 inch brakes BUT seems they will stick out too much to the front, so I am looking at other wheels, 8 inch with 5 inch backspacing. They do look good Thankshttps://www.wheelsforless.com/VN2157765

Very nice...like verts...have one too. Really need a newer pic a few changes to it since this pic was taken....hood inserts, tires and wheels, those headlight mirrors...uck.

View attachment 1715139803
So I bought this car, mostly like you see it, was set up for straight line racing. BUT, no way to run it at the drag strip, no roll bar! And it "looks too fast" according to tech. So I have been endeavoring to make it more of a street car... 4:10s out, 3:23s in, stuff like that...

-
Back