Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Hoppy, Have you messed with the Vat 40's? I have a old one that has the shunt for amps. Can you put the green inductive amp clamp on or is the machines different inside?

Hey Hoppy, Have you messed with the Vat 40's? I have a old one that has the shunt for amps. Can you put the green inductive amp clamp on or is the machines different inside?
No I have not but think I have the book for it, I will look today. usually you need that copper two piece part that mounts on a battery terminal I believe.

Morning, only got 4 inches of snow yesterday. Mid 40 today, so most should melt.

I would have to check what model. It's in a small town a ways away from a Fastenall store. I can check if you're interested.

I am a little short on cash as I have insurance coming up next month, but if it's cheap enough, I would seriously consider it...

83 degrees and mostly cloudy

St Louis style ribs are in the smoker, French fries are in the oven, broccoli, CALIflower and carrots steaming. Beer of the week is in the fridge: Becks

Are you guys coming over or what???

83 degrees and mostly cloudy

St Louis style ribs are in the smoker, French fries are in the oven, broccoli, CALIflower and carrots steaming. Beer of the week is in the fridge: Becks

Love to drink Yingling when I go to Florida. They don't sell it west of the Mississippi.

Mopar Man you should remember what broccoli smells like about 3 days after they hit it with the disc to turn it under :p That stuff is nasty :rofl:I still have painting to do, won't make it today :D I Figured if I did some exterior painting that should guarantee some rain this week :rofl:We sure need it, the hills are already turning brown. No bueno por nada. Enjoy the ribs!

w
Mopar Man you should remember what broccoli smells like about 3 days after they hit it with the disc to turn it under :p That stuff is nasty :rofl:I still have painting to do, won't make it today :D I Figured if I did some exterior painting that should guarantee some rain this week :rofl:We sure need it, the hills are already turning brown. No bueno por nada. Enjoy the ribs!
Do that rain dance thing.. We could use some out this way. No measurable precip here in over 90 days.. Dry as a popcorn fart they say.

Morning men, not sure what today will bring because it is my 39 wedding anniversary, my brother from Memphis has been here for a couple days :rolleyes: must run him off :p
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and your wife, and of course congratulations!!!

Hey Mopar nerds----------Started my Barracuda today to run it up to temperature and run the transmission through the gears.
Storage is hard on them and I try to run it about every two/three weeks for about 30 minutes. Not quite nice enough here to put
the road insurance back on it but it will be ready when I am. I will be recovering from knee replacement surgery until May so no
driving from surgery day until the Dr clears me. Happy weekend to all!----------------------:)

Take Care DesertRat, I hope your recovery is going well. Work your *** off in therapy and you will be glad you did. I've had 3 so I speak from experience.

-
Back