Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It came with a monster bag of terminals. Now if I could just see, this would be really easy! My eyes have really went downhill in the last year. Anything closer than 2 feet away and forget it!

Keep your eyes in their sockets and they won't roll down hill.... :realcrazy: :poke:

Morning men, not sure what today will bring because it is my 39 wedding anniversary, my brother from Memphis has been here for a couple days :rolleyes: must run him off :p
Happy Anniversary Mike and Treva!

It came with a monster bag of terminals. Now if I could just see, this would be really easy! My eyes have really went downhill in the last year. Anything closer than 2 feet away and forget it!
You ok?

Planning on the trip.
Thought so, just figuring out how many chairs we will need, was supposed to see Mitch last week dam storm screwed it up, figure we could beereneer what we planed on doing with the spots, figure the sun stuff will just stay on the trailer, to big to move around on the grass.

Thought so, just figuring out how many chairs we will need, was supposed to see Mitch last week dam storm screwed it up, figure we could beereneer what we planed on doing with the spots, figure the sun stuff will just stay on the trailer, to big to move around on the grass.
Chairs are a good thing. I can walk miles for hours but I can't stand to stand much any more. LOL

If you can get the right plastic, TMM could print them.
That technology will probably evolve. They do have some milky clear plastics. Because of how the printers work, there are lines in the plastic that would have to be sanded smooth.

LoL sorry chris just paid for that tester, hell 25 and 40 shipping had to do it it is well worth it to me.

7p0W7KWaNOL5qIqgj894KI3XBnj950RxN89lTIcus3KbCgPKB2uENH4liaW-M4JsyTLbS42ElrCIRTQ&owa=outlook.live.jpg

Wow this guy with the tester agreed to drop it off now is all confused, think he cracked one open!

Fastenall he is in AZ, I might actually have all the parts to put it together if the thing is half decent if not it is a parts machine. Keefer I have so many now the Pop is in the side we painted your car on and the rest of it is machines, can barley get to the far side!:rofl:

Mike I agree, great pic. Makes me think the knowledge this guy had. I mean the different size engines they built each year, changes to them, etc... I've read where a plant could push 400 cars out in a day, I wonder what the daily count for an engine was. Be great to talk to someone who was working the line in 1967.

Fastenall he is in AZ, I might actually have all the parts to put it together if the thing is half decent if not it is a parts machine. Keefer I have so many now the Pop is in the side we painted your car on and the rest of it is machines, can barley get to the far side!:rofl:
Hoarding can be a really deep rooted psychological issue. Houston we have a problem...:poke::lol:

-
Back