Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Karl you ever fire up the one you have and what model is it I might have a book on it for you.

Mine is the 1020...

I have plugged it in, and many of the lights are burned out, but have not tried to use it, I don't know how to get it hooked up and test... We could not get the oscilloscope to fire up...

DSC03725 B.JPG

DSC03740 B.JPG

No different than when @positron stoppes by!
pos·i·tron
ˈpäzəˌträn/
noun
Physics
noun: positron; plural noun: positrons
  1. a subatomic particle with the same mass as an electron and a numerically equal but positive charge.

upload_2018-2-11_8-15-55.png

I have a book for sure, the scopes take a bit to warm up sometimes 5 minutes, make sure the screen is clean and the brightness is all the way up, might be set to the edge also play with the vertical control. PM me your addy again I will send a book or a copy of it. Hey also the circuit breakers get dirty hold it in for a minute.

Also have the bulbs if needed type 53, low voltage ac, just give me a count of them two per meter. Surprised any were good actually they suck.

When you get ready to clean it up give me a call, have it down without removing the silk screening, that one should clean up nice.

Also have the bulbs if needed type 53, low voltage ac, just give me a count of them two per meter. Surprised any were good actually they suck.

Ok, sounds good... I will have to get back to you on the bulbs after I can get to the back garage and take a look...

I have more snow blowing to do as we got more snow last night, but I'm waiting till it's predicted to stop after noon today...

When you get ready to clean it up give me a call, have it down without removing the silk screening, that one should clean up nice.

Will do.... :thumbsup:

I haven't been snow blowing the driveway in back... I didn't get a chance to get all the leaves cleaned up and they give the snowblower a hard time.... :BangHead:

I can just send 12 whenever those old ones will prob go out also. That was a score for 250 right? I ask 3500 finished and no cabinet.

Dang... I will have to get it running...
If you go the full way I have the blue hammer paint, you have to buy it by the gallon but I can send you a quart, actually pretty easy to paint, the only thing you will need is a clutch type screwdriver bit to take the gauge panels off. And I have a ton of parts for it also have three of them right now and a bunch of parts from stripped ones. The red is farmall red as close as I can find, comes in a rattle can, one day need to get some paint matched.

(In a Curley voice)...

Hey Moe, look... It's a wiring harness... :D

Yknow, I was wondering how I was going to convert this GM style harness but it came with the headlight switch with a billet knob and the dimmer switch so it looks like the only conversion will be at the column. I have my old harness to reuse the shell connectors.

Nice I have a Packard terminal assortment if you need any.

It came with a monster bag of terminals. Now if I could just see, this would be really easy! My eyes have really went downhill in the last year. Anything closer than 2 feet away and forget it!

I have the Blues Brothers album in vinyl at work. It's got to be worth sumthin!

My grandma's house was almost in that movie... If they would have gone two more houses in the chase scene before they went to the mall parking lot, they would have gotten her house in the view... They filmed on her street at night after midnight and they stopped the scene just before her house... It's the street with the grass divider between the two sides... That's the only street with grass in the middle like that in the neighborhood... Courtland Avenue... Only 5 minutes from O'hare Airport... 2nd stop on the L-train from O'hare...

They paid everybody on her street $10 - $20 per night to leave the porch lights on all night while they filmed it... I believe they did that for 3 days or so...

Here's the scene:

While that looks nice, it also looks like a ****-ton of work..

Welcome to my nightmare! And I thought the dash pad was tough. LOL! At LEAST the entire inside of the car is empty and so is the engine compartment and trunk. Everything is insulated with Peel & Seal so it looks like a mirror (or a grow house for you Californian/Colorado people) inside. LOTS of light with just a drop light. Dash is out too so that can be wired on the bench.

-
Back