Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She is a clean one ever get the coupe home?
Not yet Hop's to wet and I have had a visitor this weekend, little brother from Memphis, had to stay on the hill and baby sit him, he starts drinking at 9:30 am , can't take him anywhere mucked up my weekend, but he is the only brother I have left.. :(

Good morning, folks! I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday. Gonna be beautiful here today with a high of 85! Wow that is hot for February.

I wonder what is in this box...

20180210_160447.jpg

I was down again yesterday got back from the market and I was done really sucked, wanted to put that timing light back together only needed one coat of paint. Want to shelve it and start looking for another small for July. No room for the big machines which sucks some come take me deals around on them right now.

Good morning, folks! I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday. Gonna be beautiful here today with a high of 85! Wow that is hot for February.
Yes it is, Good morning Mopar-Man, I am ready for some normal temps here in Arkansas, we have been to cold, normal temps should be 50... staying at 30 sucks !!

You gotta say that,dont you. Now the rest of you will jump on board and rub it in.

-17 this morning. Celcius. Near 0 farenheit.
Warmer than the last few weeks of mornings,yet below seasonal.
Forecast is -29 for tomorrow morning.
Hopefully i can close a deal on a 318 tomorrow.
Guy stiffed me on a trade for a van a few years ago,and now im buying my motor back.

Valve covers ?

What you are looking at is the fastest Hemi shoot out winner from 2016 :steering: and he is from my home town of Jonesboro Arkansas :thumbsup:

I knew that thing had to have a HEMI in it. So awesome. I love those chassis lifts too. A lot of guys at the track have them (not us we are poor!)

You gotta say that,dont you. Now the rest of you will jump on board and rub it in.

-17 this morning. Celcius. Near 0 farenheit.
Warmer than the last few weeks of mornings,yet below seasonal.
Forecast is -29 for tomorrow morning.
Hopefully i can close a deal on a 318 tomorrow.
Guy stiffed me on a trade for a van a few years ago,and now im buying my motor back.

Head South young man! You KNOW hot to get here, you just flew right over my house.

Head South young man! You KNOW hot to get here, you just flew right over my house.
Yup,as soon as we win the lottery.2 or 3 sea cans for my tools and parts and cars,nothing to it. Guess i could take over my buddy’s place in arizona when he finds it to difficult to keep up.

Looks good but what's the difference between the styles?

Timing marks are on opposite sides... The water pump outlet also changed sides with the timing marks... (they changed from cast iron water pump to aluminum water pump with the timing cover change)...

This way I can use a stock period style radiator and molded hoses will fit properly...

Last edited:
Morning all. Just passing through. Hey Memike send your brother up here. I live in Halifax PA and I will get you an address!

-
Back