Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And then Mitch was the first one I met in person and well.....it has been a crazy ride ever since. I wish we could get some guys to Hagerstown.

We are all a bunch of sicko's some will even drive across the country or from Texas or Halifax, PA just to laugh and drink

I’ve been here since Feb 2016. Back then, the post number was low enough that I was able to read the thread from the beginning before posting here.

Why do you think it feels wrong/funny?
It has high lift seating kinda like a minivan making the center for gravity below the seat. It also has an odd shifter configuration. It is high and forward making it feel like you are shifting a van instead of a sports car.

I just all feels wonky.

ADE62729-50E6-415D-9DA1-7AB0904B34B3.jpeg

"Why do you think it feels wrong/funny?"

What feels wrong is my thoughts while looking at Tara Lipinski (covering figure skating):lol::lol:
tara.jpg

Last edited:
It has high lift seating kinda like a minivan making the center for gravity below the seat. It also has an odd shifter configuration. It is high and forward making it feel like you are shifting a van instead of a sports car.

I just all feels wonky.

View attachment 1715140998
And the cup holders are spaced too tightly to allow two polar pops. Though my jeep has the same problem

Funny thing is that when I joined this thread, there were around 19k posts. Now there are 10 times that many!

-
Back