Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just had to do a search-
Mitch, Hoppy and I met for lunch March 11,2015...
Maybe I met Hoppy first. Shortly after that meeting I think I stopped at his house on my way through from a training. Who knows it is all history

dance.jpg
Tha

Well. My 10 am International teleconference call for tomorrow just got cancelled. Looks like I won’t need to wear depends after all. LOL!

Figures it was Sau Paulo Brazil that cancelled...what with it being Carnival down there that started last Friday.

Well. My 10 am International teleconference call for tomorrow just got cancelled. Looks like I won’t need to wear depends after all. LOL!

Figures it was Sau Paulo Brazil that cancelled...what with it being Carnival down there that started last Friday.
That sounds like a conference you should have attended in person.....

Last edited:
Scrambled brain.
94 ram 5.9 magnum/manual trans.
Considering putting engine/efi in my 80 power wagon/727.
Flex plate-need 96-up and have to elongate one hole. Fine.
Need a/t crank sensor. Discover the manual connector for sensor is different than auto. What???
Will see if i can locate a connector.
Then what will i find next? Manual crank no likey torque convertor?

Too much reading.
Then i had to back read coffee shop stuff.
I post a lot too....

We were over here talking about the driving feel of a performance car and you........................................................................................................were waaaay over there talking about how many Polar Pops you can fit in the cup holders.
Cup holders are very important

Cup holders are very important
Nope. Driving is important.

Cup holders are dangerous.

Imagine being hit in the head by a Polar Pop when it launches out of a cup holder going 60 mph in an accident.

Wap! The accident didn’t kill you...but the flying Polar Pop did.

Nope. Driving is important.

Cup holders are dangerous.

Imagine being hit in the head by a Polar Pop when it launches out of a cup holder going 60 mph in an accident.

Wap! The accident didn’t kill you...but the flying Polar Pop did.
Good cup holders wouldn't let it fly out

-
Back