Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
been raining for days here
Not sure how much we got, but started
yesterday afternoon and just getting done. Won't be an all week washout like originally called for. Expecting more later in the week though.

Not sure how much we got, but started
yesterday afternoon and just getting done. Won't be an all week washout like originally called for. Expecting more later in the week though.
It's quit for the time being here. So humid everything in the garage, tools, cars, concrete floor and all was sweating.

Sure, but none do.
Apparently you never saw the Jeff Gordon Pepsi commercial lol

And NASCAR has cup holders in their race cars... so if it's safe for a car going 200 mph, how is it not safe for a car going 60?

Dang it... I missed it. Wife says some female figure skaters top came down while skating today :(

after getting all of the snow blown off the driveways, my son went to Swallow Cliff to go sledding....

Here are some random pictures of some of the sledding:

DSC04266 B.JPG

DSC04280 B.JPG

DSC04293 B.JPG

DSC04301 B.JPG

DSC04306 B.JPG

DSC04314 B.JPG

DSC04315 B.JPG

DSC04323 B.JPG

DSC04326 B.JPG

DSC04261 B.JPG

And NASCAR has cup holders in their race cars... so if it's safe for a car going 200 mph, how is it not safe for a car going 60?
Really? You can’t be that naive.

Do you drive wearing a helmet and a HAN system?

"Good cup holders wouldn't let it fly out"
Haha was wondering if anyone would make that connection
Really? You can’t be that naive.
Ever hear of the phrase "playing devils advocate " or just flat trolling? You made it too easy here lol
Do you drive wearing a helmet and a HAN system?
actually yes, even have 6 point harnesses, full road cage and 160 hp dual notorious tanks....

@Ddaddy im just toying with you bud. I figured your get that I was joking when I said cup holders were important....

Cya all in the morning.

Haha was wondering if anyone would make that connection

Ever hear of the phrase "playing devils advocate " or just flat trolling? You made it too easy here lol
actually yes, even have 6 point harnesses, full road cage and 160 hp dual notorious tanks....
Bullshit. You were being a dumbass and you know it. :poke:

Here's an old home video that someone posted on Youtube of Swallow Cliff back in 1957 when the toboggan chutes were there... check out how steep they were and they went all the way from the top of the hill to the bottom...

So if you get smacked in the head with an ice pop do you still need an ice pack?

Don't forget the appropriate safety gear

images (2).jpg

Sounds like my wife may quit her job with the city. It's about time! She has been working 80 hour weeks for too long and the Mayor and council won't authorize more help. Their loss!

Sounds like my wife may quit her job with the city. It's about time! She has been working 80 hour weeks for too long and the Mayor and council won't authorize more help. Their loss!
So much for retirement and your free time!:poke::lol:

I'm guessing that's a good thing for the both of you guys?

So much for retirement and your free time!:poke::lol:

I'm guessing that's a good thing for the both of you guys?
Ya George. That's a catch 22. For her (let's say, mental and physical health) she can't continue the direction she's going. 60-80 hourweeks for 10+ years aren't a good thing. She is 56 so not ready to retire. I told her she needs to walk away and take some time off. Put those feelers out and with her education, backround and work ethic somebody will need her. And a better job with less stress and fewer hours.

I'm badl I just asked Aj/forms "what time is it". You ask him what time it is and he will tell you how to build a watch! Lol. :poke::poke::rofl:
I know how that is. I have a son like that.

-
Back