Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
19 degrees here on the hill :wtf: should be 37 and hit 47 to 55 by noon, this has been a cold winter for my electric bill :BangHead::wtf:

Oh I give something, but not the usual amount that I would if I had been seated.
depends on the place for me. If I'm going inside to pick up an order like pizza or even Chinese, I don't normally. But if the server is bringing it out to my vehicle, usually a couple bucks gets tipped. Watch the video, the lady said she automatically deserves 15 percent since she put the meal in the bags...

But one thing im curious on as well is that most places have an auto-tip policy once you hit a certain dollar or entree amount . An order that large would have at most places had a tip included in the final price by default. Outback must not have that policy or if they do, then just furthers confirms that this waitress thinks she deserves the 110-150 dollar tip for 30 seconds worth of work

Went out in my jammies to crank up my truck. Key didnt want to go in ignition or even turn for that matter.
Been sitting since friday.
It started without too much complaining.

Usually i use the remote starter,but this cold it wont crank long enough. Unless i plug it in.

depends on the place for me. If I'm going inside to pick up an order like pizza or even Chinese, I don't normally. But if the server is bringing it out to my vehicle, usually a couple bucks gets tipped. Watch the video, the lady said she automatically deserves 15 percent since she put the meal in the bags...

But one thing im curious on as well is that most places have an auto-tip policy once you hit a certain dollar or entree amount . An order that large would have at most places had a tip included in the final price by default. Outback must not have that policy or if they do, then just furthers confirms that this waitress thinks she deserves the 110-150 dollar tip for 30 seconds worth of work

You don't have to tip on take out... You tip for dine-in when they actually serve you...

I agree with your thoughts and her auto-tip statement. Around here if you have a group of 6-8 or larger they add 18%.

I make a habit of tipping, no matter what. To expect such a large tip,no way.
My regular coffee stop, i always leave something.
Theres a motel, restaurant and gas station all in one. I even tip the gas jockeys. But lump sum once a year.

I agree with your thoughts and her auto-tip statement. Around here if you have a group of 6-8 or larger they add 18%.

My brother, uncle, mom, grandma, me and our kids went out to dinner once where they automatically add the tip to the bill for parties over 6 and the waiter stiffed us and did not show up after serving our main dishes for 45 minutes... Mom and grandma wanted to warm up their coffee and we could not find our waiter anywhere (he ditched outside for a smoke)...

After a while of not being able to find him, I took it upon myself to get up and go to the kitchen and get the pot of coffee myself for them...

Mom and grandma argued with the manager for a half hour to get the automatic tip removed from the bill because the service did not deserve it... The manager finally caved in...

When it gets so bad that you have to resort to serving yourself, they do not deserve a 15% tip... they left him only like 5% and said that's all he deserved for not following through with the post main dish service...

I make a habit of tipping, no matter what. To expect such a large tip,no way.
My regular coffee stop, i always leave something.
Theres a motel, restaurant and gas station all in one. I even tip the gas jockeys. But lump sum once a year.

I tip 20% if service is good, 15% if it's average or poor...

They should not be rewarded for poor service.
Was much meaner in my younger days... Back when the wait staff bussed their own tables..... I would take the glass of water drop a penny in it, place a napkin over the top, place a plate over the napkin, turn the whole works right side up with the upside down glass of water and leave.

They should have to wear a tag on there clothes that read ( In Training ) some are so bad that I ask treva if she has any loose change in her purse

I have left IOU's for the manager!
Morning Interesting guy stopped by from FCBO, were bullshitting for a while, came for points, learned how to spin a dist up fast, bought a dist and he actually delivers locomotives on a flatbed for a living! Yes on a flatbed he gave me a calendar with a pic of one on it, you have to see this!

Was much meaner in my younger days... Back when the wait staff bussed their own tables..... I would take the glass of water drop a penny in it, place a napkin over the top, place a plate over the napkin, turn the whole works right side up with the upside down glass of water and leave.

I worked with a woman who once went to a Denny's and the guys at the table near them kept laughing... They wondered what they were laughing about... :lol:

Than after they left and the bus boy tried to bus the table, it turned out that they super glued everything to the table... Plates, forks, knives, spoons, glasses, and even the napkins... :rofl:

One hell of a prank... :rolleyes:

I worked with a woman who once went to a Denny's and the guys at the table near them kept laughing... They wondered what they were laughing about... :lol:

Than after they left and the bus boy tried to bus the table, it turned out that they super glued everything to the table... Plates, forks, knives, spoons, glasses, and even the napkins... :rofl:

One hell of a prank... :rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl: That's frikkin' hilarious!

-
Back