Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm guessing a bunch of 'high school buddies' were not eating in a place like you work for either. More likely Denny's or some local greasy spoon and the staff was the type that responded better to there antics...
I tip according to service. If its 'OK' but nothing special %15. Can go up or down from there. Mistakes happen...Recently ordered cheese steaks in Philly diner. My daughter ordered first and ordered chicken cheese steak. Wife and I wanted beef, but all came out as chicken. She quickly got the corrected order through and got a good tip even though it was her error.
Nope, usually Cracker Barrel or Denny's or something along those lines. Funny thing is though, he's now a county commissioner

Yeah I've never done it myself. I could see how that would be insulting
1418576193331.jpg
:poke: :lol:

My dad used to tip well, but he was kindof an *** to the waitstaff.. told a waitress if his tea glass got below 1/2 he would write her name all over the boys bathroom.. She kept his tea full!

We've gone to the same neighborhood sports bar, and sat at the same table a time or two a week for years. Usually the waitress greets us with our drinks. I tip pretty well, which results in the wife's wine glass coming full, and service always great. Good tipping I feel makes a big difference, especially when you are repeat customers

The soon to be floor pans for the dart and the polara just came in!!

I'd ordered it a long while back and they finally called and said they'd had it for weeks. 45 bucks for a sheet of 4x10 18 gauge

I bought a sheet of 14 ga for 100
Not cheap, but i prefer a heavier sheet metal for floor patches.

I have floor repairs to do on a ford plow truck. That should be little to no fun.

factory was 20 and my english wheel and bead roller are only rated for 16 guage and thinner
I did premade pans-just looked like way too much work to get them right. Did make everything else out of sheet metal. Only make a few brackets, etc out of 14. Definitely a lot more work to shape it than 18-20. The metal I used for body measured out as a heavy 20 -almost an 18.ga

I did premade pans-just looked like way too much work to get them right. Did make everything else out of sheet metal. Only make a few brackets, etc out of 14. Definitely a lot more work to shape it than 18-20. The metal I used for body measured out as a heavy 20 -almost an 18.ga
I hear ya, but I couldn't justify spending 600+ on a factory replacement pan. Not when I have to cut and modify over 60% of it to get the T56 or TR6060 to clear. Plus, I'm doing a couple other tricks to the underside. Course that's for the dart. The polara while wont have that problem, I just bring myself to spend that kind of coin for what essentially is a roadkill type project vehicle.

Well give me your two cents worth. A few months ago took the exhaust manifolds off, they needed cleaned up and re-painted. Looked on FABO and choose Bill Hirsch manifold paint. I bead blasted them and sprayed them off with a air hose. Took them and put two coats paint on in the recommended time listed on the can. Let them sit 24 hours, and baked them in the oven at 350 or whatever the can said for 30 minutes. Looked great, put them on the car and drove it a few times. Last week noticed the driver side is flaking. It is in the spot I'd of carried them in my hand....and no I wasn't wearing gloves, my bad.
I called the paint company and asked a few questions. Besides wearing gloves, they said before painting I should of wiped them down with a lacquer thinner type product. Been nice if they put that on the can. Anyway, thinking all I need to do is light wire brush, wipe it down, and repaint it. I really don't want to pull them off again. Oh yea and wear gloves!! Sound good??

-
Back