Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And the cup holders are spaced too tightly to allow two polar pops. Though my jeep has the same problem

DF61B95C-C8F1-4E42-88E0-B60313ACB0C7.jpeg

The sad thing is that I have been here since page one

Interesting...didn't realize I came in on page two. Good to see Stan in happy times and I had forgotten about making my Dad's favorite chili and having his birthday party with his friends at the nursing home, with chili dogs and cake. By the way this is spooky, and I have heard of this from others...I came across my Dad's watch recently and it stopped at 2:40 which was his time of death.

Tonite I determined that chicken and dumplings is just as good if you use refrigerated southern style biscuits, cut with a sharp knife and dusted with flour, instead of making the dumplings from scratch.

What?! It was a big issue for my wife, it was her car after all. She'd complain about that all the time.
We were over here talking about the driving feel of a performance car and you........................................................................................................were waaaay over there talking about how many Polar Pops you can fit in the cup holders.

-
Back