Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jean some one was here....should have known Mitch was lurking. Have a good day there Mitch

More fine tuning but that is about par for the course. Mine gets 9 to 10

The downshift is driving me nuts. I tried the kickdown linkage adjustment and it is a bit better, next I will try the band, I figure it is on Deans lift tomorrow for inspection I will do it then. Just wont start out in first, manually drop it there it is great. Something stupid I am sure.

Oh man watching the news and they are showing ISIS footage of a "weapons" parade and they have a SCUD missle in it. Boy I remember the hunt for them in Gulf I

Good morning. Guess your not too worse for wear this AM.

Sore legs, that's about it. Hell you should be the tired one, pounding all those nails. I just stood around and told war stories. Anyone willing to travel breakfast is on me.

Good day guys and Rani!

Went for a nice drive in my Monaco...nice, sunny weather (33 Celsius) in Pretoria today.:D

Because of the new Printing press I'm commissioning, long days which start at 04:30 and ends at 19:00, not much time during the week to work on my Demon/Duster/Charger.... STILL busy sorting the brake system. Rears finished after new cylinders, hard lines and rubber supply hose.... Removed front calipers with one piston on each rusted in (twin piston calipers). Managed to loosen them up with liberal soaking of WD40. Bores look fine, will definitely have to source new pistons though.

South African motor manufacturers in the '60/'70's had to contain a percentage of locally sourced parts fitted to their vehicles. Luckily the company the brake system was sourced from is still in existence today...Girlock http://www.girlock.co.za/ . I may be lucky to get pistons from them. Alternatively an engineering friend of mine will have to lathe new ones for me.

I don't know if I posted this link before...interesting read on Valiant/Chrysler in South Africa: http://www.allpar.com/world/south-africa.html

Have a blessed day all, keep warm!

Ters.

Good morning kids! Bacon and eggs sounds good.

Who knows it is right up there with flex seal! LOL

After I watched the commercial for that where he plugged up a large hole in a boat, I thought hey I have a Leakey boat . So I sprayed it up, gave It to the Smurfs as a peace offering. They went out in the koi pond with it. I guess they should have worn life jackets because they sure can't swim. Well at least that half dozen couldn't. It was a nice memorial service though.

-
Back