Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
After I watched the commercial for that where he plugged up a large hole in a boat, I thought hey I have a Leakey boat . So I sprayed it up, gave It to the Smurfs as a peace offering. They went out in the koi pond with it. I guess they should have worn life jackets because they sure can't swim. Well at least that half dozen couldn't. It was a nice memorial service though.

Lol!

Ters.

It was the weight of the can you Smurf killer, Took some time figuring that one out did ya? LMAO

To much under vehicles lately. I think the back needs a break or a 21 year old replacement or wait better yet a lift!

I had a few of the real trouble makers caged up. One still managed to escape and went over the back fence he looked up at me with a wry smirk, which I felt was a LITTLE CONDESENDING. If you catch my meaning. figured a free boat to ride around in would help mend some fences. Hops I still owe you something that I wanted to bring you at Carlisle. I haven't forgotten.

Mopar Islamic brotherhood membership? I do remember you mentioning you were brining some brothers with you. What happened that day? We were looking for ya!

Mopar Islamic brotherhood membership? I do remember you mentioning you were brining some brothers with you. What happened that day? We were looking for ya!

You know me just keeping folks on their toes. No I have a very old machete. Works great.

What is it two post? As long as it is not the old center post. I have 220 single phase in there.

Whats cheap because I am and what is it? I have 16" ceilings in prep for one when I built the garage, then went out of work.
Around $700.00 delivered. My ceiling is around the same height and it fits fine. I'll about a pic next time I'm in the city.

Perfect as long as it will lift 2 ton I will save for it. Bolts to the floor I assume?

Perfect as long as it will lift 2 ton I will save for it. Bolts to the floor I assume?

Yes on all questions. Your credits good. I won't be ready to pull it till probably spring.
Some wher in the hemi swap section there should be pics of it with my cuda. You could try and search 07 hemi with a nag transmission. Or maybe when I posted with it there on the rotisserie. I have one of those I made to sell also. It's a brand name and I've lifted my old GMC 2500 with it no problem. The lift not the rotisserie. I really have to go.

-
Back