Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, so I came up with a 99 ram to part out, and I'm looking at the harness and Fi and thinking..........

Hey George. Did you decide to tub that car because of that rot around the seat belt? Of course if you do thatit then needs a roll cage and... Lol.

I have one side about 2/3 done, lol yeah and then it needs the 499ci B engine thats sitting in the corner. I keep looking at it, but I really just want a cruiser.

Hear you on neglecting house stuff, the dart and truck took my summer and fall up.

My place is a wreck right now. I have been dragging some of Dad's stuff home each trip. Need to go through all that. Got parts to rebuild my wood stove and to do 4 wheel brakes on Magnum- including all the rotors. Need to put a few more parts back in the Duster interior, to wrap that up for the winter....

Hear you I finally "jumped" the baseboard in the flood room so I can use it, did nothing to it all year.

Well got all the wood up here to the house some of it needs split but Max came up and that ended about noon. We went for lunch and then he talked me into working on the motorhome. I have to get that thing home before we get bad weather. ALL afternoon to get one hub off. I think we will attack it again on Black Friday and hopefully get it home here.

I am telling you that thing was tight and I kept thinking and saying about your puller. I hope the other side isn't as hard.

-
Back