Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Mitch can you put something over a trans tailshaft to run it if you do not have a yoke? Anders was asking me and no idea of the pressure if any.

No pressure to speak of there. But fluid will run out with the pan full. He just needs to get a plastic transmission tailshaft plug, available at most parts stores.

Looks like I have a foot of snow to move today.

Attachments

• 20151121_073343.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 20151121_073408.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 111
Back from breakfast, everything set up...looks like we are finally clear of frost and ready to get some work done.

A little late to the show, but just packed up all my interior. onto some metal work in the near future.

Today is clean gutters, and finish the yard work. Start pulling out Christmas decorations. Getting ready to put them up Friday.

Parting out a ram1500 and have guy coming to pick up the cab today. Well sending a rollback. So waiting game this am

What's the Sunday schedule?

Church at 8am. My daughter is coming over today so her and my Wife will make their annual Lasagnas . They make about 12 or 14 pans of it up. They freeze most of them, and break them out for special Dinners. As for me, Just kick back and watch the Skins lose AGAIN.

Well Mitch. Sounds like the the house will smell good during the game. I think both or teams stink this year. Although the skins seem to have a bit more of a fight in them then mine.

Church at 8am. My daughter is coming over today so her and my Wife will make their annual Lasagnas . They make about 12 or 14 pans of it up. They freeze most of them, and break them out for special Dinners. As for me, Just kick back and watch the Skins lose AGAIN.

I going to show up with a pan of chicken parm and a loaf of garlic bread lol We usually do Italian for our christmas party. My wifes family thinks it odd to do on actual holiday.

-
Back