Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rani...you may have to put a roll cage in Suzy if you keep going

and paint it all blue with the number 43 on the side. ....go to 8:40 when the cam is inside the car ....dang I love that sound

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9LFgsLQATc"]Richard Petty's 200mph Plymouth Superbird On The Road - YouTube[/ame]

I was actually thinking a 4 point in the POP! If I could hide it from a side view next to the door post.

Next time I print out insurance cards that will be on the back. Maybe I will get a break, or go to jail it will be a crap shoot.

when I get my car done I want to take a pic of it with a Colorado State Patrol Charger behind it with the lights on if I can get them to agree to it.

And maybe a pic of the officer pretending to arrest me......"The law catches the last HEMI rebel" LOL

Son, ya gonna drive me to drinkin , if ya don't stop drivin that Hot Rod Lincoln !

I have seen him a lot in NY and actually got to hang with his band after a show. He actually signed an album for me. You think I can drink beer? He is a pro!

when I get my car done I want to take a pic of it with a Colorado State Patrol Charger behind it with the lights on if I can get them to agree to it.

And maybe a pic of the officer pretending to arrest me......"The law catches the last HEMI rebel" LOL

Hey the story is coming together here....Rani in her Daisy Dukes being searched and cuffed while leaning against the Suzy R/T

Hey the story is coming together here....Rani in her Daisy Dukes being searched and cuffed while leaning against the Suzy R/T

HA!!! not sure about the daisy dukes ....I was thinking more like a Shirley Muldowney type race suit.

I like the beach boys and all ....but you cant tell me a super stock 413 would get beat by a corvette.

corvettes are bad *** but the super stock 413 was built with the straight line in mind only.......don't see that one

Gonna try and get more ready in the engine bay on the GTS today Hope to install the drive train in it next week.

5 pages back to catch up. You guys have been busy! Snowy morning all.

Well coffee drinking friends of mine. I am headed out into the world to do battle. Fight hard today everyone.

Hey Mitch can you put something over a trans tailshaft to run it if you do not have a yoke? Anders was asking me and no idea of the pressure if any.

-
Back