Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still looking for the best anti jacking device?

that and the best HEMI

I was taken for a loop when I discovered the 528 has 9.0 to 1 compression.

I was expecting like 11.0 to one.

but its made for pump gas and still good for 640HP out of the box

So the concern is ...will it sound right.

I cant stand when people rev up low compression engines and act like its bad *** when you can hear it. That crisp high pitch tone that you only get from some compression is key .....so this became a major concern.

Hey Mitch...are you allowed to carry in MD? I have one of those cuniversal permits it is good for every state but MD and IL. Whats with that?

Rani's going Hemi.... Rani's going Hemi I am not sure I will be able to afford it when you sell the way you are going! LOL

Should be really impressive when it is done. Need to write a story about it Tike!

Hey I ordered the new fender emblems the other day for the truck.

Attachments

• tike.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 81
Rani's going Hemi.... Rani's going Hemi I am not sure I will be able to afford it when you sell the way you are going! LOL

my dad is getting irritated because he is saying "that's a lot of money for just an engine"

I somewhat agree and in a huge way I don't.

when you consider college tuition and the price of Japanese plastic cars ....its not really out of the ball park IMO

Once in a lifetime car Rani!

exactly ....probably wont be able to order till a few months ....but getting started now saving and prepping.

One huge thing that everyone is telling me .....HAVE the car ready to drop the engine in when you order!!!

What happens, is the warranty is a very short fuse....so people buy the engine and it sits around while the car is being restored or whatever ...then they drop it in and something is wrong. Well, tough beans because the warranty expired while the engine was just sitting around the shop.

Need a big um for the tailgate! Just hit 100 miles with it! Still not downshifting right, going to try a band adjustment today. If it works out want to go to Keiths one day in it to drop the /6 off with me? Do not know when.

exactly ....probably wont be able to order till a few months ....but getting started now saving and prepping.

One huge thing that everyone is telling me .....HAVE the car ready to drop the engine in when you order!!!

What happens, is the warranty is a very short fuse....so people buy the engine and it sits around while the car is being restored or whatever ...then they drop it in and something is wrong. Well, tough beans because the warranty expired while the engine was just sitting around the shop.

Where are you getting it from?

I have to say ....this cat looks a lot more scary and more bad *** than Chuck Norris.......I would love to see a video game come up with these cats head to head .....any and all types of martial arts and kick boxing allowed

Attachments

• Machete-Danny-Trejo-Cuck-Norris-never-Heard-of-Her.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 85
  • chuck_norris_vs_danny_trejo_jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 75
There is a Drug and Alcohol video about Danny Trejo. I don't know if you can get it online or not. We have it and the inmates llove it! He isn't as bad *** as Chuck. Danny was noticed because he is so hard looking. He was a big addict and Chuck would kick his butt.

What are you having for thanksgiving dinner? We are mixing it up and having Duck!

-
Back