Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
then I see stuff like this which adds to the fever

even though I think something wrong with his suspension/ wheel setup to be barking the tires that way and no traction is 2nd. Good way to put yourself into a telephone pole. But I do like the sound of it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpf8lGt9gs0"]1971 HEMI CUDA. 528 HEMI 5 speed Gear Jamming test drive ! Hodge Restorations Curious Yellow - YouTube[/ame]

Some uses

Attachments

• ChryslerIndustrialHemiAirRaidSiren.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 151
  • bbq.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 116
I seen a welder/compressor unit a couple years ago, ingersol I believe Ray Sr. Nope ! It was a Delta !

Mornin' Ters!

Is theft of enthusiast vehicles a big problem in SA? That could explain why it's a big hassle to insure them.

Good day all!:D My Friday is nearing it's end, yours only started...

Not really Anders. I imagine the cost to replace damaged panels/lights of an insured classic could bankrupt the insurer? Plastics we drive now are scrapped because of a deployed airbag... Remember, we also do not have any smog regulations for cars here too.

Ters.

A very good day, Memike! Cool, clear sky and I helped a guy who fell off a roof on my run today! I heard the rattle of the ladder falling and then him moaning.

Turns out he was finnish so I immediately called an ambulance. When finns complain, it's serious.

By the time they showed up the pain had receded but they took him in for a checkup anyway.

I felt like the king of the world for the rest of my run :)

A very good day, Memike! Cool, clear sky and I helped a guy who fell off a roof on my run today! I heard the rattle of the ladder falling and then him moaning.

Turns out he was finnish so I immediately called an ambulance. When finns complain, it's serious.

By the time they showed up the pain had receded but they took him in for a checkup anyway.

Good for you. Feels good to help sometimes.

I'm glad that he's ok...

Was he 'finished' with the job before he fell??? :D

Morning Mitch . Warming up the car and heading up the road to get in Keith's way while he finishes the roof.LOL.

-
Back