Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. I'm a little late. I see some empty coffee mugs already. And somebody had iced tea...lol

Good moring every one, another day another way, back to the hospital to check on an old old friend this morning, hope everyone is doing fine.

Good morning guys! I still have 1/2 cup left. I can chew the fat a little while b/4 I have to get the day going. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so just brew up a pot and stop by here.

I have to change the clutch in the Cobalt this weekend it is finally slipping in 4 and 5, FUN FUN FUN!

Good morning guys! I still have 1/2 cup left. I can chew the fat a little while b/4 I have to get the day going. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so just brew up a pot and stop by here.

Well let me see :glasses7: I have a friend that had his left leg removed and I have been busy in the hospital most of the week trying to help with anything I can, he called me at 1:30 this morning I see as I looked at my phone at 5 am #-o don't know what he wanted then, I hope he has not hurt anyone up there,,

Well let me see :glasses7: I have a friend that had his left leg removed and I have been busy in the hospital most of the week trying to help with anything I can, he called me at 1:30 this morning I see as I looked at my phone at 5 am #-o don't know what he wanted then, I hope he has not hurt anyone up there,,

Ouch hope is doing well Mike

Ouch hope is doing well Mike
diabetic
I do to, he is about a 350 lb diabetic, my age and I hope to see him in about an hour and check on him, he stepped on a nail and did not know it till he got home and took his shoes off that day, has been in the hospital for 10 days now.

Good morning miss Rani. Did you check the coffee shop basement for a Hemi? Or, they might have one on the grinder here to keep up with us.

Hope he is ok Mike. (as ok as he can be)

Good morning miss Rani. Did you check the coffee shop basement for a Hemi? Or, they might have one on the grinder here to keep up with us.

would save a whole ton of money. The more I think about the whole thing the more I am set on the 528 HEMI idea ......I have a guy who is supposed to buy one of my dart projects tomorrow so that puts me a bit closer.

I need to do some other stuff first, like get the dana 60 ordered and in place.

I suppose I don't have to ask 2.5 or 3 inch exhaust anymore .....kinda no brainer on that one LOL

Is it in here?

Attachments

• Citroen%20H%20van%20TeaBirds%20Coffee%201.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 85
Hope he is ok Mike. (as ok as he can be)

I hope he is to Mike, they removed it last night so today is going to be a bit different :glasses7: I wonder if it will be ok to walk in and say.. Dean ! looks like you have lost a few lbs, I need to keep him :glasses7:positive

I've seen threads about industrial slants before. Don' t recall seeing an industrial hemi before the car posted on Rani's build thread.

-
Back