Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
CCCCold the coal stove ran out last nigggght! Just re filled and started it thanks for the warm coffee!

Oh OH look what we did to Raini at her anti car jacking thread, just think it started with a few boxes of .22's then a raccoon, now....

its snowing ....its snowing .......and I was ready with the firewood done since before Halloween and waiting in a lawn trailer covered with a tarp. :D

Mine is a Taurus 65SS4, or a firestorm compact 45, has a 10 shot clip! Great gun just a ***** to get clips for.

Oh OH look what we did to Raini at her anti car jacking thread, just think it started with a few boxes of .22's then a raccoon, now....

yea well....word on the street is .....guvnor of CO is welcoming refugees .....well not to get too political here .......but yea ......there is a thousand things wrong with this picture.

Get some old rims and weld skis to the bottom put them on the front of the dart and chains on the rear tires and you will have a dartmobile!

yea well....word on the street is .....guvnor of CO is welcoming refugees .....well not to get too political here .......but yea ......there is a thousand things wrong with this picture.

See after I retired what happened!:wack:

just what I need this morning....some **** from book face.

Butch Leal is one I forget about. ...but shouldn't

Attachments

• 12274435_846025112183144_7944363645444854589_n.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 76
dang I love this site ....there are some JEDI masters here.

been exchanging PMs with a HEMI JEDI master ......I am learning .....I am learning and wow.

-
Back