Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
here we go ...even tougher than chuck Norris or any other bad *** .....the only woman with a womb bad *** enough to give birth to chuck Norris without exploding.

Attachments

• a915cafbae8c49344f4b70762440725b.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 096942_5f8e01c8b982ee12af1a9a3aea319c96.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 93
What are you having for thanksgiving dinner? We are mixing it up and having Duck!

Duck is good! We are eating Tom! My niece is a little upset. She may not eat but I have been eyeing him up since August. Chop chop O:)

There is a Drug and Alcohol video about Danny Trejo. I don't know if you can get it online or not. We have it and the inmates llove it! He isn't as bad *** as Chuck. Danny was noticed because he is so hard looking. He was a big addict and Chuck would kick his butt.

I should watch that for my mountain dew abuse and addiction and drug problem with Flintstones vitamins

they once found me on the floor passed out with empty Flintstones vitamin bottles all around me.

I figure the ducks will not make it trough the winter so......If I feed them spices will they taste better? We actually never cooked one before.

I actually put my Christmas tree up yesterday and got my dart ornament up already.

its getting exciting for Thanksgiving and then everything for Christmas....I am into it this year :D

I should watch that for my mountain dew abuse and addiction and drug problem with Flintstones vitamins

they once found me on the floor passed out with empty Flintstones vitamin bottles all around me.

Rani ...you are giving me info for the story. Ask Hops what he means by story

I decorated my Christmas tree with spark plugs and shiny chrome bike parts.

No Hops you have to flavor the Duck as you cook it...you silly goose

Next time I print out insurance cards that will be on the back. Maybe I will get a break, or go to jail it will be a crap shoot.

-
Back