Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Mitch. Sounds like the the house will smell good during the game. I think both or teams stink this year. Although the skins seem to have a bit more of a fight in them then mine.

We have a tough Carolina(9-0) team today. Not much hope for the Skins in this one.

Oh, I'm not worried, gives me a reason to go out in the garage and piddle instead of decorating lol

I usually pull out the light up stuff and test it out. Funny how things that work when you pack them away don't when you pull them back out. Must be the smurfs.

We have a tough Carolina(9-0) team today. Not much hope for the Skins in this one.

They have a good defense. I think you guys actually have a chance though. Here we have a team that was a six point home favorite last week and lost. Today it's Tamapa and last I looked we were Seven point favorites. I'm not feeling good about it.

I usually pull out the light up stuff and test it out. Funny how things that work when you pack them away don't when you pull them back out. Must be the smurfs.

I live at the end of a caldisac, and haven't put up lights on the house since my kids were young. What a relief. The Wife will put electric candles in the font windows for effect, and decorates inside the house some. All fine by me.

They have a good defense. I think you guys actually have a chance though. Here we have a team that was a six point home favorite last week and lost. Today it's Tamapa and last I looked we were Seven point favorites. I'm not feeling good about it.

I do prefer being the underdog.

Isn't that the truth, When I met my girl she said she loved X-mas, I had no idea, A 6 ft tree in every room, umpteen white metal trees in the yard, a dozen metal reindeer, she calls it love , I call it OCD, but its fun. Friends and family come help us set up.

Isn't that the truth, When I met my girl she said she loved X-mas, I had no idea, A 6 ft tree in every room, umpteen white metal trees in the yard, a dozen metal reindeer, she calls it love , I call it OCD, but its fun. Friends and family come help us set up.

I like to do it because it brightens things up after all the foliage has gone away. Then I get depressed after I take it down. Go figure.

Well I'm getting the look it's time to go grocery shopping. Happy happy. Be back later.

Denver plays today ....going to beat the bears this afternoon.

I have been working on Christmas decorations all week ...I have a goal this year to be done by thanksgiving ......in years past I didn't start till Dec. 1 and its simply not enough time.

It's done. With lots of very much appreciated help from Old man ray we completed this about 5PM yesterday. Didn't get on it till near 10:30 cause of the frost. Once we got at it though we went non stop. So, again. BIG Thank You to Ray for jumping in to help on this.
Today its a little more clean up. Return a bundle of shingles (I almost got it right ). Pack up my ladder and things and go home!

Attachments

• 2015-11-22 07.00.44.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 90
Ops posted to late. Bet your glad it is over.

Now I can back to all the stuff I have been neglecting at my place. I still have more work to do here, but it's almost all inside stuff that can be done when it's cold out. So, if I don' t come back again till January it's all good.

Hear you on neglecting house stuff, the dart and truck took my summer and fall up.

I attempted to get stuff done yesterday but the daughter showed up need ing rear brakes so there went most of the day, I need to say NO!

-
Back