Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
now I need to find and watch the original gone in 60 seconds.

I watched the newer version with Nicholas Cage ...he was good but Angelina Jolie did a good job ruining it and skanking it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the POP has a cooler CB in it than the Bandit has! LMAO!

Attachments

• cb.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 85
Tike you can add the Suzi R/T running interference for some moparts going cross country in the story!

Conrgats to Ulf Andersson. I just saw where he won the Top Award in Chicago at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. He is from Sweden and has a perfect 65 Dart Charger. He also won the top award at Carlisle this year. I saw it in person. Very rare and awesome indeed !!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Conrgats to Ulf Andersson. I just saw where he won the Top Award in Chicago at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. He is from Sweden and has a perfect 65 Dart Charger. He also won the top award at Carlisle this year. I saw it in person. Very rare and awesome indeed !!

I remember answering machines were COOL! Especially the ones you could retrieve the messages from over another phone.

Remember Pagers ??

wow ...I heard about those but before my time ....that was like 90s stuff......I was around in the 90s but too little to do anything cool. kinda hard to be cool when you have to take a nap and drink a milk.

-
Back