Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a close friend just a half mile up the road that is a bail bondsman ( Gully's Bail Bondsman ) so ..... :steering::steering:

Wolfie did Keefer ever post those vids of the duster on the scope?

I haven't seen them.
Man you do have a lot of Sun stuff. And a really cool car.
Agree if not for the exhaust sound., you would never break guess what's under the hood.

It was a lot of work to keep it that way for sure. Hey I just found my coathooks yesterday!
tenor[1].gif

I did go crazy on the sun stuff, hope it pays off. Got that small tach/dwel tester done yesterday pretty cool.

There are a couple of big test sets for sale right now cheap I just have no place to put them at all.

A little cloudy here, but I do see day break is on it's way..

took twice as long to get to work but I made it. Funny thing, I drive the farthest to work, some 50 miles. the two coworkers that live within 3 miles.... called in sick.

Fourth one this year eh :wtf: it's been a ruff one up there that is for sure

Here it is not to bad seems like up north on the coast is getting hammered bet Scampy is snowed in today.

Guys be very careful with these 2 women who are thieves, if they see you in car 2 are coming, while the white pants go up and have sex with you the other takes advantage and steals all the money you have.... I've already been robbed about 9 times, so be very careful.

000020.jpg

Guys be very careful with these 2 women who are thieves, if they see you in car 2 are coming, while the white pants go up and have sex with you the other takes advantage and steals all the money you have.... I've already been robbed about 9 times, so be very careful.

View attachment 1715155508
9 Times your a worse sex addict then Wolfie!! I would have learned after the third or fourth time myself!:poke::rofl:

-
Back