Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Ty, so tike has a rail?

Yup, we think it's driver's side but if my passenger looks that bad, I'm not hesitating that my drivers is in close to the same condition.

If I have the rail it will be easier for me to go down to a shop and get a passenger one made using this as a template as well.

I would see if they interchange first, might be some stupid bend or something for the front spring perch that is different, I do not know.

I would see if they interchange first, might be some stupid bend or something for the front spring perch that is different, I do not know.
Yeah, once I have the two side by side, it will be easier to tell. Just picked up some grinding discs yesterday so i'm gonna go at that frame, probably saturday.

Did you call Klingers in pine grove to see if they have a duster?

I have not, I've been pretty swamped with work. We just merged and I've been working 12s haha, it's on the to-do list though.

Hello folks!

Rigged my exhaust evacuation today and started cranking my engine over. No fuel pressure, it seems.

Any ideas?
[ame="http://youtu.be/cCWT9XyE4Xk"]
cCWT9XyE4Xk
[/ame]

Tyler is a cool name. Yeah my friend Ty was badass. He only lived to 34, long enough to be a great role model to many people. I got a lot of good habits from him.

On a lighter note, since Enterprise upgraded me to that Camaro convertible, I made a couple passes through the Holiday Festival Of Lights last night. It was a nice long drive through hundred of displays...Toyland, Sea Land, The North Pole, Candy Land, Dinosaurs, outer space, Noah's ark, nursery rhymes, lots of Christmas-themed scenes..I went through twice. There was a lot more I didn't partake in, walking trails, a carousel, climbing wall, Santa, marshmallow-roasting, definitely heading back to see everything.

Hello folks!

Rigged my exhaust evacuation today and started cranking my engine over. No fuel pressure, it seems.

Any ideas?

Just watched the video, check the line going to the pump from the tank it might be dry, no gas since it has been sitting. Take it off from the pump and get it to gravity feed and hook it back up, or try to put some gas in the carb to prime it and when it starts it might create the vacuum needed and start the gas flow. Looks like it wants to go.

-
Back