Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I spent the day doing uber for some movie folks here.
I thought I was going to help set up equipment .
But they decided to use me to help scout some locations for possible scenes.
Must have driven 100 miles in the city today.

Well, that was fun. Knocked blast cabinet apart. Was really dusty. Filters were clogged, likely wont put them back in. It exhausts outside. Cut it up some,bigger door,and move cyclone for better access.
Room cleared for desk and waiting room. Long day.
Looked at 904 thats waiting for rebuild. Its still dirty.

Only made it up to -5 today,but sun is warm. Driveway is just about dry.

Well, that was fun. Knocked blast cabinet apart. Was really dusty. Filters were clogged, likely wont put them back in. It exhausts outside. Cut it up some,bigger door,and move cyclone for better access.
Room cleared for desk and waiting room. Long day.
Looked at 904 thats waiting for rebuild. Its still dirty.

Only made it up to -5 today,but sun is warm. Driveway is just about dry.
ummmm...... -5 is NOT warm! lol

Going back out to fight with getting that bolt to screw in with the lens on. dang thing does with lens off, but can't get it to bite in with the lens on. Back in a few... probably use a longer bolt if I can find one.

Going back out to fight with getting that bolt to screw in with the lens on. dang thing does with lens off, but can't get it to bite in with the lens on. Back in a few... probably use a longer bolt if I can find one.

I want to say something in response but I won't.
Just good luck.

Stopped to check on the wiper linkage bushings, they didn't have them in stock. I'm gonna call the local closer auto parts store and see if they have them Monday. If not, ordering them from whomever.
The plastic ones? Summit sells a 10 pack. Its been a few years since I got them, but was only about $5 then. Maybe $10 with shipping.. and then you have a spare set (need 4). When I looked for them locally, did not have with only that type -had to buy 2 mixed packs to get enough of the correct ones.

The plastic ones? Summit sells a 10 pack. Its been a few years since I got them, but was only about $5 then. Maybe $10 with shipping.. and then you have a spare set (need 4). When I looked for them locally, did not have with only that type -had to buy 2 mixed packs to get enough of the correct ones.
Yep, the plastic ones. I'll take a look at Summit, thanks!

Evening folks, kinda gray and chilly here today so I played with my digital crayons a bit...

C4CD68FB-106F-4B88-9B3E-3C36794FA821.jpeg

-
Back