DSC06346 B.JPG

So will they fit a 73?

Applications show:
Make DODGE

Model DART

Submodel: BASE

Beginning Year:1976

Ending Year:1976

Application Notes Position: N/A. Drive Link Connecting Bushing Package Quantity: 10
Hmmm... That's what I used on my 75 Duster. Not sure how far back they used them. If its a pop in plastic type I am pretty sure they are correct. Maybe someone with an earlier year can confirm what year they started using these.

Hmmm... That's what I used on my 75 Duster. Not sure how far back they used them. If its a pop in plastic type I am pretty sure they are correct. Maybe someone with an earlier year can confirm what year they started using these.

Thanks for assisting me, Keith. I do appreciate it. While I am researching and looking, I also sent Summit a message to find out if they will fit. They should respond in 2 to 3 days :)

Opinion, this look like something that was greased on wednesday?
F25CEA11-0089-48AD-A07A-1355987428C9.jpeg

Thanks for assisting me, Keith. I do appreciate it. While I am researching and looking, I also sent Summit a message to find out if they will fit. They should respond in 2 to 3 days :)
Classic industries sells the part and they list it for 1967-1976. Same part for all years. Year One shows the same.

Classic industries sells the part and they list it for 1967-1976. Same part for all years. Year One shows the same.

Classic industries has high shipping charges... Make sure you order enough to amortize the shipping over...

Dealer had it. Telling owner she is going too long between oil changes(10% oil life left)
It needs a transmission service and fuel injection flush.

But they can’t grease the dam tie rod ends!!

Oh,400 for a transmission flush.
I did it for parts only 110.00

Classic industries has high shipping charges... Make sure you order enough to amortize the shipping over...
I rarely buy from them. In this case, I was using it as a cross check of the application. I also wouldn’t pay them $25 for a single wiper bushing either!

Dealer had it. Telling owner she is going too long between oil changes(10% oil life left)

C’mon, how are they going to fail and need to be replaced if they keep greasing them all the time?

:lol:

Oh,400 for a transmission flush.
I did it for parts only 110.00

Its probably something like this on the customer:
She hears Transmission, translates as - sounds serious.
Then hears Grease bablty gook, translates that as - doesn't sound very critical.

Time to go change the battery in the chirping basement smoke detector. Be back shortly...Unless I fall off the ladder...

-
Back