Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sodium. Interesting.
Food reactions.ketchup. Not bad, but put it on a hot dog and im ill for an hour.

Good friend has afib,suffered a minor stroke. Odd thing is,hasnt had an afib episode since.
They put a monitor in 2 yeas ago and no abnormalities.
Blood thinners though. Frickin doctor of the year had him maxed out on blood thinners and cholesterol pills,almost killed him.
Aparrently the body needs some cholesterol...
Yes, you need cholesterol to make cell membranes, hormones (such as testosterone), vitamin D, and bile acids that help you digest fat. Too low and the body can’t make what it needs to keep working properly.

Good... and the best spider is a dead disintegrated totally annihilated evil creature spawned from Hades sent back asap. Thank you

@73 dart custom :rofl:

i-tried-killing.jpg

Nice When ever I do the ceiling in mime I have to add four more lights walk in there from the sun takes a few to get my eyes adjusted!

Nice When ever I do the ceiling in mime I have to add four more lights walk in there from the sun takes a few to get my eyes adjusted!
I bought one of those 'corn cob' LED 300w bulbs to try in the warehouse at work. Srewed it into the single bulb socket in the garage.. Bright as hell but the single bulb cast some wicked shadows.. Walls actually looked striped.. Need more lighting spread out to make it right..

They are great just out of the car money budget. Put a small flood light type in the blast cabinet can actually see what I am doing in there now!

Karl just got the message thanks but prob to late he started making the parts and welding them in.

Midgets?

Prob go look around for some porcelain tubes at HD and Lowes need the right length.
I promised to give up that life if the nurse survived.
Hey my Granddaughter who's track accomplishments I posted last week. Made it to the Fairbanks NBC news.
Damn I'm proud of that kid.

-
Back