Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A 73 dart custom is a good car.

4 doors are hard to come by these days. IMO

I find a lot of cars but 4 doors are just not around anymore

Well, there is your problem. Ketchup is for burgers and fries! Mustard is for hot dogs. :thumbsup:
And Rattle cans on occasion! Morning Tike!
6A26F55C-C530-449B-96EA-716C03715ABD.jpeg

Sent an e-mail to the company,6 free cans...

It was it it's one of the final things that make it complete! For me atleast somewhere a purist will tell me it's wrong. Haha

I get the 100 point cars but could never afford one. Tike just scored on one I would love to have. I deal with points guys on occasion and everything has to be perfect and it takes a lot of time and money, NOS parts are not cheap.

I bought one of those 'corn cob' LED 300w bulbs to try in the warehouse at work. Srewed it into the single bulb socket in the garage.. Bright as hell but the single bulb cast some wicked shadows.. Walls actually looked striped.. Need more lighting spread out to make it right..
That's a downside to LEDs - very directional. Like 'em for some things, not for others... I hate shadows and glare.

Good morning ladies and gentleman :) I see we have a couple new coffee thread members :thumbsup:

My car is about as far away fron stock you can get except it still looks stock from the outside.

I am glad I know someone who can use that SE trim ....I am going for a plain, younger look so I am happy to unload the fancy schmancy stuff

My car is about as far away fron stock you can get except it still looks stock from the outside.
Hey Ray - Did you catch my post from yesterday?
You've got me sold on one of them battery/alternator testers. Something small, no stand - no room for it.

I can use it the hood strip will go on the custom hood and one side of the rocker molding looks like crap.

-
Back