Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its the same with wagons ....I have a couple wagons and finding parts for them is no easy task.

Getting to be the same with anything before the mid-70s around here. Their are 2 car crushers located within about 50 mile of me. We have taken to looking in weeds and brush to see if anything is left here.

Hey Ray - Did you catch my post from yesterday?
You've got me sold on one of them battery/alternator testers. Something small, no stand - no room for it.
No I missed it hardly ever read back unless I piss of Joey!:rofl: Let me know what you are looking for I can find one for you.

Don't use those help ones in the parts stores they suck, did you catch the put the pivot seals in at the same time? They do/will leak and mess up the dash and interior.

It's morning already? I got up thinking it was Monday. I don't know where Sunday went. :BangHead::BangHead:

Not leaking lol. Wipers don't work. Have ordered bushings.
Ever use RainX , it is unbelievably a great product that lets the rain roll right off, I know a bunch of folks that use it and it will let you drive in the rain

I could not afford yours~~~!!
I got that for the daughters first car old mans car, had a slant then got it home started fixing the rust and she wanted to paint it blur, the interior is perfect in tan, told her no way got her a Saturn!

I got that for the daughters first car old mans car, had a slant then got it home started fixing the rust and she wanted to paint it blur, the interior is perfect in tan, told her no way got her a Saturn!
Kids!!!! She probably never thought about original color scheme lol

-
Back