Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't use those help ones in the parts stores they suck, did you catch the put the pivot seals in at the same time? They do/will leak and mess up the dash and interior.
yeppers I did catch that. Ordered online and hoping that they actually fit. It appears they either go from 74 up... or the same ones fit everything, depending on who is selling them lol. So I will see when they get here. PITA to install I saw already

Got that snap on one in that shape cleaned and repaired have a bit into it just have to test it . I would let it go to you $150.
:thumbsup:
That's deal! If you have to put a little more into it, just let me know.

yeppers I did catch that. Ordered online and hoping that they actually fit. It appears they either go from 74 up... or the same ones fit everything, depending on who is selling them lol. So I will see when they get here. PITA to install I saw already
They are not bad just pull the cardboard glove bow and you can get to the drivers from the floor but I pull the cluster. Do the grease fittings also you wont be disappointed then you never have to worry about the wipers any more.

:thumbsup:
That's deal! If you have to put a little more into it, just let me know.
I should make you pick it up and let you play with the sun toys on your car. You are about the only one around here that could actually operate them.

I hate when its unclear whether it fits or not. That's when I look through factory parts book for the original part number and work from there.... its PIA for peace of mind - sort of. LOL

They are not bad just pull the cardboard glove bow and you can get to the drivers from the floor but I pull the cluster. Do the grease fittings also you wont be disappointed then you never have to worry about the wipers any more.
I saw that how to thread on the grease fittings. Great idea that!!!

Hoppy what's wrong with Dark Blue....haha My car is Dark Blue Metallic, several people I've talked to said it wasn't a often used color. That's ok in a way between all of them they only know of one other Dark Blue 67 Barracuda's vert big block. I love it!!

My Mopar has most of them in links.
I got one from them and bought one on CD years ago. Service manuals I bought.
I know MM has taken stuff that's not theirs and then makes money off it through the ads. So I'm not a fan. I know a couple people who had to send them the eqivalent of cease and desist letters. :(

Not with this interior!

only pic I have right now.
DSC01266.JPG

I got one from them and bought one on CD years ago. Service manuals I bought.
I know MM has taken stuff that's not theirs and then makes money off it through the ads. So I'm not a fan. I know a couple people who had to send them the eqivalent of cease and desist letters. :(
I have the chassis and body service manuals. And the owner's manual of course.

-
Back