Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What can you tell me about the steering wheel? Reason im asking is the duster wheel is foam covered,i know its gong to fall apart. I would really like to give it wood...
The dart wheel is lame...
Got mine at Carlisle from Mitches bud $5 Did not like the factory wheel plus I wanted buttons on the wheel for applications. Looked like crap at first but cleaned up well.

My daughter is a decent wrench, show her once and she gets it.

I worry about the younger generation and cars. Daughter had a couple friends call her in high school and asked her if she knew anyone that knew anything about cars. She said... "Mom does." They didn't even know how to open the hood!!!

I'm not a wrench, but my three daughters knew the basics check the oil, change a tire, reading and understanding the dash gauges.

My daughter is a decent wrench, show her once and she gets it.
My son,going through his heavy duty apprenticeship.level 3 of 4.
Hard for us to work together until he got his last job working up north. Something changed. He now understands there is a method to my madness.

My daughter,zero interest. Doesent care,doesent want to.
Will drive on 4 flats. Show her something,”I know,dad” is all i get.
So,you are fortunate,and not having to worry about kid having a car problem and able to figure it out on her own.

Zman the cap went out yesterday should be a TN in the paypal, Thanks for the beer money also.

-
Back