Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
3 cars shows in the last 24 hours. Man, I am tired. Just had 10 minutes of thunderstorms and wind, I guess that's it! It dropped from 87 degrees to 69 degrees.

Well I'm gonna have to go to the medics tomorrow...ended in a hotel right next to a shady looking strip club in a college town. I think I'll sleep in full NBC gear tonigt

That's pretty cool dude. Checking on him like that. Kudos
Speaking of, I was reading today that they are using diet induced Ketosis to treat adult seizures using a modified Atkins diet. It has been previously shown to work with children who don’t respond to other treatments.

You might want to some research and see if it might worth trying.

Ketogenic Diet

Well I'm gonna have to go to the medics tomorrow...ended in a hotel right next to a shady looking strip club in a college town. I think I'll sleep in full NBC gear tonigt

When I'm away from home I get love sick...

They call it chlamydia....

On Sunday?
yeah we have a full med section

Speaking of, I was reading today that they are using diet induced Ketosis to treat adult seizures using a modified Atkins diet. It has been previously shown to work with children who don’t respond to other treatments.

You might want to some research and see if it might worth trying.

Ketogenic Diet
Hmm interesting. Gonna have to research deeper into that.

When I'm away from home I get love sick...

They call it chlamydia....
morelike ghonerasyphlia

Hey, I never caught up with you again. How’s the a-fib been?

Check this out... I got it to trigger with lunchmeat. I felt weird after eating a sandwich made with turkey and another with ham. Almost going into A-fib. I read the containers and they both had nitrates and nitrites. You think that has anything to do with it? Back to PB&J for me!

Check this out... I got it to trigger with lunchmeat. I felt weird after eating a sandwich made with turkey and another with ham. Almost going into A-fib. I read the containers and they both had nitrates and nitrites. You think that has anything to do with it? Back to PB&J for me!
I am for sure not Dave, BUT it sure might have a connection, the limited knowledge I have on that subject..

Probably the high sodium content of the lunch meat. Similiar to the late night salty snacks response.

Probably the high sodium content of the lunch meat. Similiar to the late night salty snacks response.
Salt (sodium chloride) and nitrates (sodium nitrate) dump large amounts of sodium into the blood stream messing with the natural electrolyte balance of the body. Since a-fib and regular heart rhythm are influenced by electrolyte balance, a sudden change in electrolyte balance can flip the heart from normal rhythm into a-fib.

Follow the link I gave you and click on the modified Atkins diet tab on the left. It will take you deeper into the information and clinical studies.
I am. Reading it now

Salt (sodium chloride) and nitrates (sodium nitrate) dump large amounts of sodium into the blood stream messing with the natural electrolyte balance of the body. Since a-fib and regular heart rhythm are influenced by electrolyte balance, a sudden change in electrolyte balance can flip the heart from normal rhythm into a-fib.

Which is why when I pound a couple bottles of water and go to the bathroom a few times I can get my rhythm back quicker.

Which is why when I pound a couple bottles of water and go to the bathroom a few times I can get my rhythm back quicker.
Exactly. Electrolyte balance is all about the water balance too. Over hydrated is just as bad as dehydrated for a-fib...maybe worse since overhydration makes the body more sensitive to changes in electrolyte balance.

Sodium. Interesting.
Food reactions.ketchup. Not bad, but put it on a hot dog and im ill for an hour.

Good friend has afib,suffered a minor stroke. Odd thing is,hasnt had an afib episode since.
They put a monitor in 2 yeas ago and no abnormalities.
Blood thinners though. Frickin doctor of the year had him maxed out on blood thinners and cholesterol pills,almost killed him.
Aparrently the body needs some cholesterol...

-
Back