Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guy putting my convertible top on asked if I wanted the old back glass. Heck I don't know, it isn't original, is it worth anything??

guy putting my convertible top on asked if I wanted the old back glass. Heck I don't know, it isn't original, but is it worth anything??
Just take it and post it for sale later. You can always throw it out if it isn’t.

Just take it and post it for sale later. You can always throw it out if it isn’t.
I thought so, probably take it to MOPARS in the Park and sell it cheap to a vendor. Not looking to make anything, figured it was better than the trash can. I'm sure someone can use it.

When are you going to post the big question?

BloomCountyLooseTailsAdamandEvepg53bottom.jpg

Is Super man real? I have a book that says he is...................Deep Questions here!!!!!:lol:

Told you......:rofl:
Down the rabbit hole we go.

That said, the one guy has a point, Wikipedia is a horrible source and pretty much universally banned from being a source by every reputable academic institution. It takes no longer to find a credible, peer reviewed source as it does to quote Wikipedia, which is full of proven inaccurate information

Is Super man real? I have a book that says he is...................Deep Questions here!!!!!:lol:
We could go further. Think about it, we're all inbreds. Either Eve's sons slept with their sisters or their mother

I guess I will have to now.
I had planned on driving to Alaska.
My daughter informed me she bought me first class tickets.
So against my better judgement, and a total disreg card for my health.
I guess I will be riding on yet another flying germ box.
So a little light reading will be in order.
Any other suggestions I can read.

"ILLUSIONS. The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah." It's by Richard Bach, the author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

Down the rabbit hole we go.

That said, the one guy has a point, Wikipedia is a horrible source and pretty much universally banned from being a source by every reputable academic institution. It takes no longer to find a credible, peer reviewed source as it does to quote Wikipedia, which is full of proven inaccurate information
google scholar is your friend!!! :D

And good evening everyone! Tonight my boss offered to rebuild the carburetor on my dart for me when I get everything else done that I'm gonna do to it. I'm considering his offer... I know he wants to work on it.

Well, I think we have completely destroyed any sense of seriousness in that alien thread...

-
Back