Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, that’s coming this way. 81* today, 87* tomorrow. Friday is supposed to be 90*.

The overnight temps are still moderated down by the giant mass of cold water near us in the Atlantic Ocean, Delaware and Chesapeake bays.

We're supposed to get rain tomorrow, Thru all day, then a shower Fri morning into warm and sunny for the rest of the weekend...

But that can change at any minute....

There were T storms in the vicinity here. Of course one of them was in that burn area in Santa Barbara. I bet that got their bowels in an uproar. They're still trying to clean up the mess from the first mudslides.

Near or at 90 next 3 days. Then back to low 70s for the weekend.
My house will probably get hit with locusts and other biblical disasters, after my comments tonight.:steering:

Will likely freeze overnight.
But nice rest of the week,no rain in the forecast.

This is WIND season. We shouldn't even get threat of rain until HOT season. That comes after June Gloom season during deer season. :realcrazy: It must be those NASA Satellites :realcrazy:

This is WIND season. We shouldn't even get threat of rain until HOT season. That comes after June Gloom season during deer season. :realcrazy: It must be those NASA Satellites :realcrazy:
Nope, its the Polar Shift..
Thought you knew that.
Pretty soon all those that visit the caribbean will be coming to the land of 100,000 lakes....

Hell no. Iv caused enough damage the kast year doing that.

I am officially retired from the inflatable fun club.

**** hub (1).jpg

-
Back