Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ahhh...such a nice night.

It is 70*, the garage windows are open and I’m listening to the chorus of the peepers down in the creek valley below with a cold beer in my hand.

Life is good.

Why i cant bring myself to having a cold beer i don’t understand.
I think i have a drinking problem.
I certainly dont drink enough.
I used to spill more in a night than i drink in a year now...

Why i cant bring myself to having a cold beer i don’t understand.
I think i have a drinking problem.
I certainly dont drink enough.
I used to spill more in a night than i drink in a year now...
If you don't want it, then that's all there is to it.
My tastes have changed over time, and they also change with the seasons.
I accept it, even appreciate it.

I like google scholar because it gives the citations without me having to look them up. However, I often looked them up anyway because that's just my way lol.

Edit---citations and references
Yep I think OCLS is google based . The reason I like OCLS is because it gives access to journals as well as published books, reports, etc in full text all in one place. For free

Ahhh...such a nice night.

It is 70*, the garage windows are open and I’m listening to the chorus of the peepers down in the creek valley below with a cold beer in my hand.

Life is good.

We're at 76° right now...

Two small bottles two nedium bottles and no torches. They were given to me.
I should make some heavy wind chimes....
My college welding instructor used diving air tanks that wouldn't hydrotest out right for wind chimes. Very musical. Also very loud. Better have understanding neighbors or large real estate.

We're at 76° right now...
Yeah, that’s coming this way. 81* today, 87* tomorrow. Friday is supposed to be 90*.

The overnight temps are still moderated down by the giant mass of cold water near us in the Atlantic Ocean, Delaware and Chesapeake bays.

We have a knack.

Dyslexics untie.png

I put my final punctuation point on that thread. I won’t be back there, arguing with idiots is like trying to herd ADD cats...pointless.

-
Back