Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chicago has not seen the kind of wind we get here. Fontana California should be called the windy city.
Lytle Creek Wash, lovely place. :rolleyes: Wind is really hard on those freeway signs mounted on those 16" 1/2" wall pipe standards. Just folds them over on the ground to block I 15 for grins. Good place for a wind farm, once they re-engineer them to stay up where they belong. Lots of great aggregate for road materials up there though. Nah, wind farm never work there. San Andreas Fault runs right through that neighborhood.

Wind season... Yeah right... :realcrazy: :rolleyes:
Seriously .. Wind begins in March and blows everyday until the fog rolls in in June. June Gloom stays until August. The first August I was here I went to JC Penney's to order a snowmobile suit, the cashier looked ay me like I was nutz :realcrazy:. That was standard equipment to work at South Vandenberg until October when HOT season gets here. Rain once during deer season, then Rain/winter gets here shortly after that.

Seriously? I am actually the first one here except foe last night's chatter that went into the wee hours

Well I got the intake leak taken care of and now time to figure out all the vacuum lines on the Violent

Dumbass me took the oxy acet tanks to Scully without calling first to make sure they had prestolite type in stock. Of course they didn't. Have to go back Fri or Mon. Will call first! Traffic was just what you'ld expect on a day like today.

Did you say oxycontin tanks???? :D

Tires today.
I dont care for tire work. Its a dirty job.
That's why I pay to get my tires mounted. Used to do them ourselves but for 5-8 bucks a tire depending on size/type, it was well worth it to pay someone else.

UMMMM Baracuda!
OH YEAH ALOT OF BEERS GOT HURT UNLOADING THAT ONE STILL DID NOT LOOK AT IT TO WELL.

DSC02547.JPG

DSC02550.JPG

DSC02552.JPG

DSC02553.JPG

DSC02554.JPG

DSC02555.JPG

DSC02556.JPG

Hey all checking in to see today's stories and tall tales.

Hoppy looks like it has the deluxe wheel covers those are tough to find. If they are I might be interested in talking about them.

Looks like some decent chrome hear to tell for sure.

Looks like someone took a hammer to it.

Seriously did not even open it up. Pretty wasted frame you can see how it sat for years was surprised it is as complete as it is. Prob paid to much but hell it was going to the crusher.

Barracuda looks rough. But you should do ok on parting it out.

-
Back