Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hoppy looks like it has the deluxe wheel covers those are tough to find. If they are I might be interested in talking about them.

Looks like some decent chrome hear to tell for sure.

Looks like someone took a hammer to it.
I am not familiar wit these at all. really complete car. I was surprised it still has all the interior even a radio. I will take offers on anything the buckets and console are already spoken for, wont even get to open it up till Friday going away a few days.

I am not familiar wit these at all. really complete car. I was surprised it still has all the interior even a radio. I will take offers on anything the buckets and console are already spoken for, wont even get to open it up till Friday going away a few days.
Well consider me as an offer for the wheel covers just need a closer look. No hurry though.

You need a brake away from everything I see you have got dun, your an animal :lol:

Ray, never mind took a closer look and those wheel covers are the wrong ones. I don't need them.

No sweat, I will prob post it as a parts stripper Friday when I get the doors open. Actually a shame it has so much rot the wife wants me to restore it!:rofl:

No sweat, I will prob post it as a parts stripper Friday when I get the doors open. Actually a shame it has so much rot the wife wants me to restore it!:rofl:
well at least she sees the bright side of rusty heap :thumbsup:

make a tube frame car....

put on top of a 4x4 frame...from an XJ Jeep ..:lol:

:lol: Used to see stuff like that in west jersey now and then. A guy down the road from firends had a corvette body on probably a Chevy truck frame. Kindof hillarious.

Morning group. Hey check this out. A schedule from 67 from our local drag strip. Those were the days.
67 schedule.jpg

Last edited:
Not for me I do know there are some big money parts on it have to get some other things done first before stripping that one. Prob bring that rear window to Carlisle we shall see,

Not for me I do know there are some big money parts on it have to get some other things done first before stripping that one. Prob bring that rear window to Carlisle we shall see,
I would take all the seats , Steering wheel , and grill (head light rings and buckets) and set all that up, the rear window and all the trim for it !!! if you have time :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would take all the seats , Steering wheel , and grill (head light rings and buckets) and set all that up, the rear window and all the trim for it !!! if you have time :thumbsup::thumbsup:
are you going to make Carsile?

LOL Harley knows something is up just said Gunner and she is looking around for him!

Love the car Hoppy!!! I'm with your wife on restore it hehehehhe!!! Dang shame about the frame :(

And good morning gentlemen and fellers and guys or whatever lol.

-
Back