Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So Tim getting back to the small trailer. Are you hauling stuff out to sell, or thinking you might load up and take it home?? Or both??

I always thought six springs were for big block heavy duty suspension.

So Tim getting back to the small trailer. Are you hauling stuff out to sell, or thinking you might load up and take it home?? Or both??
Picking up a couple sun machines in Tucson Arizona for Hoppy, Delivering them to Carlisle. I really dont need anything parts wise, but who knows,

Picking up a couple sun machines in Tucson Arizona for Hoppy, Delivering them to Carlisle. I really dont need anything parts wise, but who knows,
Well stopping in Tucson is not exactly on the way, small detour. What are you thinking four days drive out to PA??

Well stopping in Tucson is not exactly on the way, small detour. What are you thinking four days drive out to PA??
I can do it in two, I did coming back from Daves on Delivery day. When I sold my '66 Dart to @Ddaddy . With the stop, 3 days. And Tucson can be on the way if I go the route tru Texas.....

I bought two new high speed tires for the trailer, I have been using the trailer as a lawn tractor trailer since I built it! Have to get it registered and lights put on it...

Good morning all. I'm going out for coffee today. I deserve it :lol:. I have to go to town and do some banking, maybe torment the motorcycle shop crowd for a bit. Have a grand day. :steering:

I told the wife we could leave at 4am and make it in one day. I got the look.

You going?
I'm thinking about it, I still have a reservation. We were going then she figured out how far a drive it was. We are taking the car in a few weeks to MOPARS in the Park. Its a seven eight hour drive. She's looking forward to it, hope she has a good time and I hear "I wish we were still going to Carlisle"

-
Back