Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of leaves... @halifaxhops
Tied up the hops today. I think they grew over a foot in the last 2 days. Now that they are all mature plants, can see definite difference. Are Magnum leaves a lot darker than Cascade. You thought that was the second batch I got. Just trying to confirm. Do you keep them separate when you pick and dry them? I see they have different brewing characteristics.

just guessing, my 64 polara (440 trim) 4 dr only has 4 leafs on it, everything I'm finding says 6.
OK. Fair enough!
In this case, it very well be the wrong application. However, it is not uncommon for the same load capacity etc to be created different ways. For example later Wagoneers got springs with more leaves for better ride quality. As far load load carrying capacity and spring rate - they were the same as the springs on the earlier years.

In your case, l assume this is a typo, and they meant to write 330, & 440 Polara, they only have one listing for 64 sedan.
Dodge 330, 340, and Polara Leaf Springs - Stengel Bros Inc.

Key things to look for are front and rear segment lengths, spring eyes are correct, and then if there were options, the correct rate and arch so the spring is flat at normal load. That way the axle steer helps in corners. The wagon has more wieght on it the rear springs, and they also must also assume it will have cargo or rear passengers.

OK. Fair enough!
In this case, it very well be the wrong application. However, it is not uncommon for the same load capacity etc to be created different ways. For example later Wagoneers got springs with more leaves for better ride quality. As far load load carrying capacity and spring rate - they were the same as the springs on the earlier years.

In your case, l assume this is a typo, and they meant to write 330, & 440 Polara, they only have one listing for 64 sedan.
Dodge 330, 340, and Polara Leaf Springs - Stengel Bros Inc.

Key things to look for are front and rear segment lengths, spring eyes are correct, and then if there were options, the correct rate and arch so the spring is flat at normal load. That way the axle steer helps in corners. The wagon has more wieght on it the rear springs, and they also must also assume it will have cargo or rear passengers.
factory was 6 it appears. At least according to several sources.

you so funny. ha ha. Actually I am sure many would have done just that with the heap I started with. lol
seems like many think i should do that here. But honestly, I think it has potential to be a car to simply enjoy (plus it lets me slide the dart more and more to the race car side of things) Speaking of which, my darts race seats have been ordered but wont be in until mid July :BangHead:

And I'm back...time to kick back and do nothing for a couple hours. Rough life Tim and I have.:D

And I'm back...time to kick back and do nothing for a couple hours. Rough life Tim and I have.:D
It sure is....ALTHO my wife is off work the rest of the week, so it is a work at home week for me! Busting my ***!!!

I had ESPO quote me a price for leaf springs for my Duster with a 2" lift. $290 a pair. Gonna order them next week.
I'm old school, getting the ars end up in the air rather dragging it on the ground.
I emailed them. We'll see what they quote me. I just want stock height.

It sure is....ALTHO my wife is off work the rest of the week, so it is a work at home week for me! Busting my ***!!!
I hate it when that happens!!! I told mine when she wants to retire I need a six month notice.

18” truck tires, heavy. Beads wont seat.so again i had to devise a new trick. Climb up on machine, stand on tire ahd get it to stick on inner rim bead.
Ta-da! First tire was a battle, other 3 were a piece of cake.
New one for the books.
Got a brake job out of the deal too.
Rears almost and a ball joint soon. So next round will pay well too!

:BangHead:
Transmission guy isnt returning my calls, have no idea if he is going to help me or not.

HULK SAD....

-
Back