Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I emailed them. We'll see what they quote me. I just want stock height.
They told me that they eyeball each pair of springs so they are the same height, seems the other companies just throw a set of springs in the box and
most of time not the same..

I bought a pair of Espo's probably 10 years ago for my 66. The gal asked me if I had 5 leaf or 6 leaf. My cr was locked up in the storage garage in the middle of the winter. I said "probably just 5 leaf". Well, my 66 has HD suspension option and it had 6 leafs on it. I installed the new ones anyway. They softened a little bit the first year and have been perfect ever since. 5 leaf, stock height.
001b.JPG
001a.JPG

So, gave up on my transmission guy,ordered bands online.
Next week, transmission will be done.

So hockey playoffs take precedent over dropping off a vehicle. Twice in a week. And im not giving them a 3rd chance “at their convenience” its now at my convenience, aparrently thats not good enough. See ya!
Over a 50 dollar tire swap.

That plus sand, and you have a plan...a pinch of sand in each can before you crush them and you get 25% more at the recycling center!

:rofl:
They are wise to that trick! #2 lead shot works great as well.....

I discovered something interesting today. Apparently the MDS and VVT of the 5.7L Eagle Hemi in the 300 is particularly well adapted for stop-and-go rush hour traffic.

I reset the MPG when I left work and after an hour and 15 mins to go the 22 miles Home, it was reading 22.5 mpg.

Can anyone recommend a manual (cable) heater valve to cut off the coolant circulation to the heater core?
Thanks

-
Back