Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So yesterday they arrested a guy walking the neighborhood carrying an ar-15
He had a permit to carry.
Still took the weapon.
And sent him in for mental evaluation.

They keep taking our freedom away...

That whole mental evaluation is f*cked up.... They take in many people for that and it's not always necessary.... They end up causing more problems than they solve by "imprisoning you"... But the institutions make good money while they hold you....

They just did that to a guy that I work with 11 yo kid... Nothing wrong with him, but he admitted that he was a little depressed at school and they "called the authorities".... He ended up missing three weeks of school and there was nothing wrong with him, just normal life blues that passed....

They keep taking our freedom away...

That whole mental evaluation is f*cked up.... They take in many people for that and it's not always necessary.... They end up causing more problems than they solve by "imprisoning you"... But the institutions make good money while they hold you....

They just did that to a guy that I work with 11 yo kid... Nothing wrong with him, but he admitted that he was a little depressed at school and they "called the authorities".... He ended up missing three weeks of school and there was nothing wrong with him, just normal life blues that passed....
Gonna only get worse

We have neighborhood collection day to drop off all the crap you cant get rid of today, have a sofa I never wanted here to get rid off, the kid better be here this am with her truck have nothing to bring it down with at all.

I think someone on here collects Sofas.
You may want to contact him.

Well I'm out.
Been working on my tan the last few days. Only going into the low 70s today.
Still warm enough to take off the shirt and work outside.

The wife is taking off today for a few day meeting in St Louis. (yea) I hope to get all sorts of things done. Time for a set of plugs and a service in the Lucerne and lube, oil, filter on the kids Dakota. Shoot, I forgot about both the Darts. May be I will just have a marathon. It's supposed to be nice weather.

I wonder what Buick put in there for plugs. Single platnum I would imagine. The thing has almost 90,000 on it with the original plugs. It's past time.

-
Back