Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just watching it there was a pretty big lava tube on my property right next to the house used to motorcycle in it that will be a highway for the lava if it gets into it!

Morning.
Going to be a nice day. Wood cutting day-but not for me. Im gonna watch. My shoulder is a mess. They can handle it.

Built this about 5 years ago.

Getting in spedo shape?

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWEEEE!
No . Spedo for me.
I am going to start working on building muscle . At least that's the next step in the program.
I am going to do the Rocky steps at the Philly Art Museum with my Trainer one day next week he wants to video it.

No . Spedo for me.
I am going to start working on building muscle . At least that's the next step in the program.
I am going to do the Rocky steps at the Philly Art Museum with my Trainer one day next week he wants to video it.
I've been working out and riding the bike , every week for about two years now. Sit ups, push ups, pull ups, dumbell weights, all at home. I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life, even better than when I was in my 30's. Exercise definitely makes a huge difference.....

Drives by, sees sofa sitting on the curve... "Heyyyyyyy..."
Grab a cup, have a seat...
2A2FEFA900000578-0-image-a-2_1435907997819.jpg

I've been working out and riding the bike , every week for about two years now. Sit ups, push ups, pull ups, dumbell weights, all at home. I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life, even better than when I was in my 30's. Exercise definitely makes a huge difference.....
I need to get on that program. I helped a friend clear out some bushes yesterday. Not hard work or heavy lifting but a lot of movement and bending over etc. I was a bit sore and tired last night but I feel pretty good today. We took 7 trailer loads to the yard waste dump.

-
Back